Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo 2014

Kogo

Hi All,

I'm a newbie and need help. I bought an 2014 Aygo Multi Mode Transmission in April, due to being disabled and have recently downloaded the My T app for my iPhone. Now I want to register my multimedia system, but Toyota's website isn't really clear as to which one I've actually got and following some of the instructions I can't even seem to find the system information that helps me identify which multimedia system I've got. Also, I've noticed that my system has had no update. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Kogo

Hello Kogo , and welcome to the owners club.

Sorry I can't help with your question as it's outside of my experience.

There are a lot of folks on here who will be able to help though I'm sure.

Sometimes it can take a few hours for the right one to look in, and give you an answer.

• Thanks 1

Which Aygo do you have - first generation Aygo 

image.thumb.png.219d5a924f2bcab24d30292f7c84f5b0.png

or second generation 

image.thumb.png.31bfb31dfc2ee589e44ddc031f254c3a.png

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I should have mentioned that multimedia system that is in my Aygo does not have a built-in Sat Nav. I have to use my old TomTom to go anywhere unfamiliar.

• Like 1

Don't think the multimedia system in the Aygo is able to be registered via the MyT for updates. The following topic has allowed Aygo owners to update their systems, but you need to check first to see which update is currently installed:

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Kogo said:

Hi,

I should have mentioned that multimedia system that is in my Aygo does not have a built-in Sat Nav. I have to use my old TomTom to go anywhere unfamiliar.

Same here except I use a Garmin rather than a TomTom.

• Thanks 1

I used my phone on a magnet attached to the radio console when I had my older mk2 Aygo

• Thanks 1

I should point out that when I purchased my Aygo, I've managed to keep the remainder of the warranty (2 years remain), so I might ask Toyota when I take it in to have it serviced next year. The only thing I don't like about these new cars is this trye repair kit (foam etc). What happened to the good old-fashioned spare or one of those space savers (I don't really like them either, it's like driving home on a razor blade, their so damn thin!). Knowing my luck, I'll get the expanding foam everywhere but into the tyre! Is it worth trying to get a proper spare?

And the thing I really miss from my old Aygo are the two midgets in the bumper that scream at me when I reverse too close the car behind me. They were great. 🤣

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links