Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Owner

Kogo

Hi all, I'm now the proud owner of a 2014 Aygo (Multi-Mode Transmission). I had a 2011 Aygo (manual), which due to my disablity I was struggling to drive, so this year I took the plunge again and purchased my 2014 plated one from Toyota (not from a third party). Wow. Once again the build quality is stunning. It shows that Toyota really cares about their customers. My Aygo (when I picked it up) had only done 12,024 miles and still has two years of the warranty left on it. It's got the premium package (6 spoke alloys and cloth and leather interior). And drives like a dream. Due to my driving position, I've found I can't use the Multi-Mode Transmission and leave it in E because that's the best drive setting. My late dad owned a Carina hatchback and boy did he know how to fill it. He brought a four poster bed back in it once (all disassembled of course), but it's always surprising how much you can stuff into a Toyota if you plan it right!

I'm glad I found this group as I've already posted a question.

IMG_0108.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Howard- Welcome to the forum, great advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it.

• Thanks 1

Hello Howard - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Thanks 1

Hello and welcome, sure you will enjoy your new Aygo, the Mk2 is a big improvement on the Mk1 which sure you will notice, but still keeps all the good bits that make these cars so good and there a lot fewer issues with Mk2s compared to the Mk1s another plus.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links