Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bumper Protector - Aygo X Cross

152bobby

Got this from Holland (Netherlands) today.

Once fitted, I'll post a photo.

After intensive research, this was the only company in the world that have such a thing for sale.

Shipping cost was rediculous, but after talking to them direct about it, it was all because of the UK not being in the EU anymore !!

No doubt when Toyota get their finger out, they will eventually have a similar part.

https://www.carparts-expert.com/shop.html?keyword=Aygo+x&limitstart=0&option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=0&Itemid=3176

20221102_105740~2.jpg

20221102_105748~2.jpg

20221102_105807.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BobbyMcLeish said:

After intensive research, this was the only company in the world that have such a thing for sale.

Shipping cost was rediculous, but after talking to them direct about it, it was all because of the UK not being in the EU anymore !!

No doubt when Toyota get their finger out, they will eventually have a similar part.

https://www.carparts-expert.com/shop.html?keyword=Aygo+x&limitstart=0&option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=0&Itemid=3176

20221102_105740~2.jpg

20221102_105748~2.jpg

20221102_105807.jpg

PXL_20221102_154621608~2.jpg

PXL_20221102_154611192~2.jpg

• Like 2

Oh.

Did you not have the clear protector already fitted to the bumper from new?

I did look for one myself then realised it already has one fitted, so didn’t bother after that.

🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Pumatron said:

Oh.

Did you not have the clear protector already fitted to the bumper from new?

I did look for one myself then realised it already has one fitted, so didn’t bother after that.

🤷‍♂️

Yes, I did, but for me, that's not enough protection. You drop a case or anything with a edge on it and it will go right through that and ding or crack the bumper. It may not actually pierce the film, because it is strong stuff.  I peeled it off prior to fitting this new one.

10 hours ago, BobbyMcLeish said:

20221102_105740~2.jpg

20221102_105748~2.jpg

20221102_105807.jpg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links