Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Pics Of My Recent Acquisition!

Envy Performance Ltd

Gave the car a wash at the weekend and remebered to bring the digi-camera home so I thought I would snap a few shots. The T-sport is a 2001 model and had 31000 miles on it when I bought it.

I have really enjoyed driving it so far its a nippy little car around town and handles really well for a quite tall car. So far I have resisted any major modifications but I feel its only a matter of time before I start tinkering with it. I did swap my ariel for a bee-sting version as it was catching on the garage door but thats about it.

I think my first mods will be a "Fujitsubo Power Getter", "Lexus Lights", "Apexi filter" and I am very tempted by a Tein Suspension setup after seeing Nizans car.

Well enjoy the pics of the car in standard form as I don't think it will stay like this for long! :P

Thanks

Kevin

Yarisfrontside.jpg

Yarisside.jpg

YarisRear.jpg

Yarisenginebay.jpg

I'd be fooled if u told us it was a new car! Doesnt look like a 3 year old car one bit!

Good on ya .. and will be anticipating the pics of your future mods! :thumbsup:

loverly car there u got kevin, and yes it is about time u started modding :D out of interest as im a lazy bugger and cant b ubikd to find out for myself at this time of nite, how much is Fujitsubo Power Getter?? tints and ehuast aswell as lowering are all on the cards for this comming year :thumbsup:

Ah excellent acquisition! I still think it's the best looking version out of the two T-Sports available.

out of interest as im a lazy bugger and cant b ubikd to find out for myself at this time of nite, how much is Fujitsubo Power Getter??

Hi all, thanks for the kind words. :thumbsup: The car was a bit of mess when I got it the engine bay was Filthy so I had to spend a good few hours cleaning it up, looks like it paid off. I Really do fancy leather interior and the Yaris seats have nice interesting panels to work with. I guess I just need to pay the car off first before I start with any serious mods. :(

I have just bought a house with my girlfriend so cash is also a bit tight and my modifications are under scrutiny, guess I will have to join the "Underground Upgraders club" :ph34r:

Hi Chuck, I can do the "Power Getter" FOR £360

Thanks

Kevin

Ah excellent acquisition! I still think it's the best looking version out of the two T-Sports available.

:eek:

:crybaby:

Wow... now thats mint condition! hehe mustav taken ya a while to clean it like that.

I need to give my engine bay a cleaning but its been full of wax since after the crash. so its really tough to get it off. was thinking of taking it somewhere to get it done.

nice pics mate! :thumbsup: :D

agreed!

:thumbsup:

open your eyes then :lol:

kevin quick q...........

what have you used to clean it up with?? BLING BLING!

I polished the outside of the car with a new product I am Trialing called "Zoopseal Diamond Luster" car wax. The product is new from the US and Envy Performance are going to be the UK distributor for the Zoop Seal product range.

I also used this on my Supra at JAE and it does a fantastic job. I have tried just about every product in the market including Maquires and Autoglym and I really favour this. What I really like about it is how easy it is to remove once applied. I find the Maquires in particular takes quite a bit of effort to buff off!

I picked up an engine detailer kit from Halfords (I will check the details tonight) and used that on the engine in conjuction with some maquires detailing swabs to help me get into all the tight spots. Its a two step system. I firstly covered all the electricals and sprayed it all over I then rinsed it off with a hose. Once that was completed they gave you a silicone based spray to shine everything up. The only downside with the kit was that it left a petrol like residue on the drive which showed up everytime it rained and it lasted for weeks.

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links