Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Airbag/Seat Belt warning lights - 2007 Auris

jazzyman

Please could someone let me know if my airbag/seat belts are working correctly?

The "Adult Only" light is illuminated at all times with the engine running. Is this correct?

The "Seat Belt" light is illuminated only when a passenger is sitting on the seat. and turns off when the passenger seat belt is clipped together (so I presume that this is correct. However, the "Seat Belt" light for the driver side appears not to be working, does not come on with the driver sitting on the seat and with the seat belt unclipped. Should the driver seat belt warning light work the same as the passenger side?

Car is a 2007 Toyota Auris 2 Litre Diesel. 

IMG_3983.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

7 hours ago, jazzyman said:

Please could someone let me know if my airbag/seat belts are working correctly?

The "Adult Only" light is illuminated at all times with the engine running. Is this correct?

The "Seat Belt" light is illuminated only when a passenger is sitting on the seat. and turns off when the passenger seat belt is clipped together (so I presume that this is correct. However, the "Seat Belt" light for the driver side appears not to be working, does not come on with the driver sitting on the seat and with the seat belt unclipped. Should the driver seat belt warning light work the same as the passenger side?

Car is a 2007 Toyota Auris 2 Litre Diesel. 

IMG_3983.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

Yes it is correct that the "adult only" light illuminates all the time when the passenger airbag is on.

Also correct that the passenger seatbelt warning only illuminates when a passenger is present.

However the drivers seatbelt warning should illuminate all the time when ignition is on and the drivers seatbelt in unfastened.

Yes it will stay on all the time and should you disable the airbag a different light warning that it is off will stay illuminated instead.

Thanks for the replies. What is the most likely cause for the driver's seat belt light not displaying? and how do you turn off the air bag for child use?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links