Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trax '04

jaxx

Hi all,

if you are considering meeting near Silverstone, please let me know, cos I'm coming down from Birmingham, I've previously stopped off at the Mcdonalds/Petrol station on the A43, so that's one place to consider.

Or I can search th CAR PARKS for you lot :blink:

P.S. Does everyone know there's Digital front facing speed cameras (1 each way I think) on that road as well. Not encouraging speeding, just warning people who want to get there sooner ;)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• matt_hillyard

• sera_beetle

• Corolla-98

richard.

i was gonna suggest meeting at that petrol station as the car parks are a mission to find ur way round.

i have a road angel so hopefully that'll pick up the cameras. we dont speed anyway :P

what sorta time we thinkin?

I'm hoping to get there for 9 (ish) Saturday night & traffic permitting.

No going out in brum Saturday night :thumbsup:

so might be knackered Sunday morning.

But I'll get Redbulled up and I'll be fine :eek:

:thumbsup:

let me rephrase that.

Yes you are correct I'm going on Sunday morning.

BUT I'm out Saturday night.

Soz about bad grammar in previous message.

well im off to trax now!! a whole weekend camping and getting drunk beckons before sunday.....and why not!! :hokus-pokus:

All,

Things have gone from bad to worse :ffs: , Sorry but I will not be able to attend Trax this year due to my motor being in bit's at the local garage waiting for a new clutch to turn up... Next Tuesday !!!.. ( Thanks Fensport ) the bleeding clutch went on Wednesday night ( brown troussers moment ) :eek:

I am so cheesed of becasue My wife and son had brought stuff to take for packing up, I brought another helmet (Nice white one like Carlos Sainz use) plus I want to show everyone my motor doing the 0-60 stuff.

Sorry again to drop all this bad new on you, but I'm happy that the clutch went when it did and not half way down the 0-60 run.. :crybaby:

Hope you all can make the meet at SantaPod in October..

Carl.

:crybaby:

I'm absolutely gutted, I'd sorted everything in anticipation for this Sunday.

Worked overtime during the week so don't have to go in on Sunday.

Made sure credit cards clear for any impulse purchases ;) on the day.

Optimax'd up to the hilt. Fensport Lowering Springs already in the boot of the car so didn't forget them in the morning.

Then.....

Dum dee dum duum

I've been told (ON FRIDAY EVENING) I'm going to a family christening,THAT I MUST ATTEND. :o

Sod it!!! I'm not waiting till Trax 2005, I'm coming straight after the christening,

so look out for 6ft 3 black guy with one of these faces:-

1) :D - if I get there with a few hours to look around properly.

2) :( - if I have just an hour to run around (not fit enough for that)

3) :ffs: - No explanation needed for that one.

I'll hopefully catch one/some of you at some point in the afternoon.

:thumbsup:

btw what time does it finish?

p.s. Sorry to hear that your not gonna make it Corolla-98.

I'll have my starlet with all the other japanese car owners on the Peugeot GTi Autosport club :D

Come say hi, i would guess i'll be on the only starlet on that stand! :)

see ya there folks

ill be with our lass in a blue fiesta

elanor cant come as a screw decided to puncture one of her boots!

Dam! it!

I woke up too late meet everybody now i have missed trax :crybaby: and My car want :censor: start and i have a meet in milton kenes :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Boodly sundays

tim :ffs:

Well all be at south mimms at the times planned so if you decide the night before or whatever then please jsut turn up and join in, you shouldnt be able to miss us as there will be a lot of toyotas there and you cant miss corolla-98s castrol rolla.

Right, better make your excuses phenomenally good :D There I was at S. Mimms between about 7:20am and 8am and no other Corollas to be found :(

Still, met some bloke in a Starlet GT and a couple of Saxos and went up with them. He hadn't heard about TOC, surprised you've let him get away Steve!

Generally had a pretty good time, definitely think we should consider a stand there next year. And I posted a 7.26sec 0-60 time, so happy :D :D :D

Cheers

Paul.

had a !Removed! good weekend with all my cruisenotts boys..we had a fab spot right behind the pits and the weather was great..shame the same show cars were about as aklways but what can you do!!....and got some ideas what to paint corolla when i fix her up......:)

Well i enjoyed the day :thumbsup:

To busy racing to appreciate the static show; but from what i saw of it; it looked good. B)

got a 4.9sec on the 0-60 strip. i think that RS200 was the overall winner. absouslety mental i want that car :drool:

And a couple of sessions around the track. :)

(and to think i was going to race it. lol)

If any one has any pics of me racing, can you pm and let me know. (that would be much apprecaited :)

I was filmed on the circuit: but i dont know how to host them on here?

i was that white tubby that got a bit over zelous in the drifting department ;) lol

My mate Gordon came second in the sound off, didnt get time to watch him though :(

We need a Toyota stand their next year. :yes:

but i couldnt argue with the PGAC i was a VIP, so i got free food and drinks all day. :P

yep was a good day but damn it was hot!!!  Burnt my cheeks and my nose :( it's all red/pink... looks like iam blushing all the time now :lol:

lol. :lol:

yeah it was hot, got a nice tan. B)

but it wasnt fun wearing overalls and a skid-lid, i think i lost 3lbs in sweat. :(

yeah guys it was good. got a pitiful 0-60 time so wasnt overly happy. a good day tho.

paulT, we didnt get there until about 8 as one of our party was a bit delayed. sorry for that

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links