Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Water laying in the boot floor.

A T

Picked up my 4 month old GS Monday and over two days the windows would have sever condensation on them. Even the salesman said he had the car running for quite a while to try to clear the windows prior to us picking the car up. It didn't occure to him that something was amiss. I felt the floor & that was dry but pulling up the boot covering & looking, there was at least a 6mm pool of water laying in the bottom of the boot. Which just go's to show how little knowledge saleman have. I bet every member reading this knew there must be a water leak somewhere in the car to cause this condesation, So now I have to wait 3 weeks before it can be seen and hopefully put right. The service manager said C-HR's usually leak through or near to the rear high brake light but not to sure with this GS.

We wait to see?

Alan

• Sad 1

Hi Alan

It's sad to hear you are having problems with your C-HR. They are great cars. Have you discussed a loan car option with the dealer while you wait for yours to be seen? It may be worth escalating this to Toyota GB too.

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links