Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

P264A et P1047 the 2 error codes

drissi

Hello everyone, I have just been registered in the forum, so my famous chronic problem ???  This is nothing new for you!!!  I have an Auris 2 year 2014, petrol 1.6, Auto CVT type box, after the repair of my box, I took my Auris out of the mechanic exactly on October 19, 2022, I drained the engine just  3 or 4 days later, while driving about 3 weeks after October 19, I had 2 check engine lights on and the ESP, the diagnosis on the scanner gave 2 error codes p264A and p1047, I changed  oil, always the 2 lights on, from time to time they go out but often on and with the same error codes, no one has been able to dissect this phenomenon, my vehicle is almost always in degraded mode, there I am  I find myself in a dark dead end, please if anyone has already experienced this phenomenon, they can guide me, thank you once again the team

IMG20221125142214.thumb.jpg.c63bfc61eeaae41aa5783da8f598a39d.jpgIMG20221113193147.thumb.jpg.f9278cbf5d5bfcad7ba42469a51d2a38.jpg

After pulling some service data.................................

"If DTC P1047 is output at the same time as DTC P264A, disregard DTCs P1047 and proceed with the inspection"

DTC No. DTC Detection Condition Trouble Area
P264A Either condition is met (1 trip detection logic):
- A position sensor output error.
- An angle sensor output error.

Continuously variable valve lift controller assembly

Hi, first thank you for answering me quickly, then regarding the type of oil I was using it was Castrol 5w30, but before Castrol it was exol 5w30 which was of poor quality, and now I find myself in deadlock ????

Hello everyone, I have just been registered in the forum, so my famous chronic problem ???  This is nothing new for you!!!  I have an Auris 2 year 2014, petrol 1.6, Auto CVT type box, after the repair of my box, I took my Auris out of the mechanic exactly on October 19, 2022, I drained the engine just  3 or 4 days later, while driving about 3 weeks after October 19, I had 2 check engine lights on and the ESP, the diagnosis on the scanner gave 2 error codes p264A and p1047, I changed  oil, always the 2 lights on, from time to time they go out but often on and with the same error codes, no one has been able to dissect this phenomenon, my vehicle is almost always in degraded mode, there I am  I find myself in a dark dead end, please if anyone has already experienced this phenomenon, they can guide me, thank you once again the team

IMG20221125142214.thumb.jpg.c63bfc61eeaae41aa5783da8f598a39d.jpgIMG20221113193147.thumb.jpg.f9278cbf5d5bfcad7ba42469a51d2a38.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links