Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Old man, old Toyota fan

Emanoel

Hello to all members of this Toyota Owners forum.

My name is Adrian Eftimie, I'm 60 years old, I'm from Romania and I've been a Toyota fan for about 15 years. I have owned cars like the HZJ 80, LC 100 and several RAV4s over the years.

I stopped at a new LC150 bought this year in August and I'm on the verge of ordering a new RAV4 for my wife.

Thank you for accepting me as a member of UK Toyota Owners. I'm sure there are many interesting things I can learn from here.

About me, I am an aviation engineer with a UK CAA and EASA, Boeing & Airbus license.

• Like 1

Hi Adrian.  We’re all Toyota fans and try to help each other with advice and technical knowledge.  No doubt other members will welcome you to this excellent forum.

• Like 1

Welcome,

Rav4 do read up on the CAN attack theft, this will no doubt put u off. Then maybe look into other Toyota.

• Like 1

Thanks Mojo1010. 

I already read something about this yesterday, I already ordered wheel locks for the Land Cruiser (even if it is parked in the garage) and of course for the new RAV4 that will come in July-August 2023. The chosen model is not a hybrid but a 2.0 petrol 175HP.

Hi Adrian- lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links