Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Joined because my passenger window wasn't working. Is now, Tee-hee-hee!

Tom Corbett

Hi everybody.  Just joined, but this forum has already been of great help. I came across a "classic problem" as described in a topic from quite a few years ago. Namely "my passenger window won't operate." I am feeling a bit stupid, but never-the-less quite pleased. It was just the disable button on the drivers door! I was contemplating taking off the door panel (I have never got a panel put back properly in any car I have ever had to take one off!) Perhaps I might be having to fix cabling / gearing (another great pain as a job) Replacing electric motor (pain and expense), or usual big problem of just finding which Blooming fuse serves it! etc. etc! And it has been 0 deg outside for the past week!

It is my wife's car and my "I can fix it" image in her eyes was rapidly degenerating! Anyway, dead chuffed now so cheers everybody!

• Like 5

now the wife knows you can fix things you're attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis

• Haha 6

Well done mate, just getting the notion to do a bit of research is the way to fix anything! :thumbsup: 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Tom Corbett said:

Hi everybody.  Just joined, but this forum has already been of great help. I came across a "classic problem" as described in a topic from quite a few years ago. Namely "my passenger window won't operate." I am feeling a bit stupid, but never-the-less quite pleased. It was just the disable button on the drivers door! I was contemplating taking off the door panel (I have never got a panel put back properly in any car I have ever had to take one off!) Perhaps I might be having to fix cabling / gearing (another great pain as a job) Replacing electric motor (pain and expense), or usual big problem of just finding which Blooming fuse serves it! etc. etc! And it has been 0 deg outside for the past week!

It is my wife's car and my "I can fix it" image in her eyes was rapidly degenerating! Anyway, dead chuffed now so cheers everybody!

I did the same thing once after cleaning the inside and not realising till i hit the same button again on the next clean and it sorted the problem lol, welcome to the club lol and the Toyota Owners Club as well 😁 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the TOC. Strike while the iron is hot while you’re still in the good books 😂😂🤣

• Haha 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links