Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Update!

breezer

yay!!

got me alloys on and my toyotaownersclub sticker.

will post pix wen a take sum with my digital cam, as ones i took off phone were terrible!!

15inch! i know i cuda got 16s on, or possibly 17s on but i had my heart set on 15inch!!

i got a set of tsw reflex though!! with yoko's!

i want my car lowered, and i usually carry alot of ppl in my car so if i had 16s/17s this may have caused problems sooooo :rolleyes:

:D

from the pics u showed me earlyer bud they look ace, really nice, couldnt see the sticker 2 well, well u could but couldnt make out wat it said but still all good :thumbsup:

sweet mate!

nice neons, il havta get pix as good as that for my alloys and sticker (altho its on a tad bent, but a was excited as my alloys turned up so just chucked it on)

:lol:

Nice one mate :thumbsup: Now get those pictures up so that we can all have a look :yes:

jerry!!

dont suppose someone could download the thingy off www.freepichosting.com and send it to me in an email?

future_breeze2k5@hotmail.com

it wont let me download it! and i need it to upload my pix!!

bout time you joined gold dude :lol:

free use of the gallerys then!

yeh dude a kno! jus wish a had money! av signed upto an agency for temporary work, just gota wait for work and a phone call!

btw av got that file now so no need for anyone to send me it :D cheers matt (he sent me it)

another update! just did this right now...

>> chrome grill put onto the bonnet

>> mesh put onto the lower grill

>> old standard reg plate back on (didnt like my "square" reg plate which wasnt square, i wana bike sized one)

al try and get some quality pix tnite

dont fit bike plates!!

i did and coppers become your best mates!

god damnit!! theres loads round my way that hav em on! and theres loadsa scoobys with tiny rectangle plates....how do they get away with it!

they dont!

youll find most ppl get done, get a defect report, swap the plates, go to MOT centre, get defect report stamped, send off defect report, change plates back....(return to beginning of sentance)

now though if you get 4 defect reports for the same thing your classed as a repeat offender and you can get sent to court!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links