Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Mr2

BLOODUK

Please note the marks on the car it had Battery acid thrown on it last year by teenagers who have now gone to jail , im hopeing to get it sorted by the end of the year.

But anyway i had a powerflow exhaust fitted yesterday and my new wheels arrived today the car really turns heads now ;)

http://img66.exs.cx/img66/8583/front3.jpg

http://img66.exs.cx/img66/2893/REARLEFT.jpg

http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5853/REARRIGHT.jpg

Ill have a video done for you soon so you can hear it ;)

Yeah looks good - still nice and red :)

Wheels suit the car aswell :) What sort of tailpipes did you get? I used to have a decat powerflow on my G60 and it was !Removed! lout till I added in an extra silencer.

You should have the front splitter and the sills painted red also - really up dates the look but leaving the black/tinted line on the side still breaks it up nicely. IMHO :)

Wheels suit the car aswell :) What sort of tailpipes did you get?

Jap back system 4.5" with burnt tip ;)

Not loud when idling but Really turns heads when you throttle it

i was well impressed , im waiting to get the mot out the way first

then ill go for a decat later

Yeah I am pretty sure that my Tubby still has it's cat in place.

I fully intended to remove this but I have been told to think first as if you go down the Unichip route then apparently leaving the cat on will result in more mid range torque where as if you remove it it will result in higher upper limit torque.

I reckon I would have to more power in the mid range at the end of the day so I am going to leave mine on for the time being. If you are going to remove it then get a downpipe/decat that states its effect on the power curve etc.

I got this information from Dastek in Fife BTW after talking to them about getting some work done :)

Seem like a decent lot - they obviously know their stuff which is very reassuring and handy on a releatively rare car!

Well when i was at powerflow they didnt want to remove the cat they said it would be alot of work or atleast they felt uneasy taking it out being so close to the downpipe, give them there due they didnt attempt something they didnt want to do.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links