Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Last Pics Of My Car Before Tsport Comes

pete-R

just a few pics of my cup incase any of you are slightly interested.

156 bhp at the wheels.

exhaust is a bit on the big side but there are not a lot of options.

cant wait for the tsport though :D

cup

p.s sorry if link doesn't work, still tring to get used to site.

cant even get avatar to work :censor:

pete

please feel free to post pics of your cars, would be good to see the contrast in tastes

Nice Clio you got there, have u ever had any problems with it before? If so tell us... cos i really like the clio cups/sports. So why are you getting the yaris? sorry if someone already asked you this before ... :P

cheers.just bought my first house so wanted something cheaper on insurance as clio is grp 16/17. also wanted some toys ie aircon etc.

the clio is brilliant. pulls like a train and sticks to the road like sh*t to a blanket.

i have never had any problems but there are a few common onesn namely engine mounts and also an annoying 4k exhaust rattle.

loads of info on cliosport.net, plus a good bunch of people

i wanted something reasonably quick, good looking and a strong spec hence the tsport.

Good choice in the yaris t-sport then, pretty good as its only group 8 insurance i think. Got a mate that has normal 1.4 clio, he had a lot of problems with it as new. Maybe he's unlucky, but clios are pretty fast.

Aircon is great in the really hot sticky weathers... but rain for a few days now this week.

i live just outside manchester so we are used to the rain lol i wanted the aircon to help demist the windows

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links