Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Bashed Bumper

Jimlad

bumper1.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper3.jpg

Here's some pics of my boshed bumper. It is fixable I know that as it's getting fixed on the 30th.

My question is tho, I got the invite through today to go to The Fast and Modified show in Aberdeen on Sunday. Got a special sticker to put in my windscreen and everything as I'm one of the top 100 cars and will be in the centre circle.

Now I'm not too sure if I should take my car along like this or simply not attend ? What do you think ??

The Question you have to ask yourself if how many times will you get a invite ????

GET GONE ( TELL EVERYONE YOU GIRLFREND DID IT :ffs: )

I've seen some of the other cars ( skylines etc ) and they put my motor to shame !

I'm sure some of the owners would say the same about yours mate. :thumbsup:

Don't under-rate your car! :)

I shouldn't worry about the bumper. By the time people have leant against your car with trouser buttons and jean rivets that will be the last thing on your mind! ;) :lol:

Red Gaffa tape from wilkos will hide that split good enough for photos. A friend did it to his car when his rear bumper split and got some water in the crack.... which then turned into ice and made the split bigger.

It'd only because you know it's there...

i agree with cally lean a spec sheet up in front of it

no one will ever know!

I've seen some of the other cars ( skylines etc ) and they put my motor to shame !

Jim that's rubbish mate. Your motor would sit proud in front of ANY Skyline and look a million times better. After all.....

THE CAR IN FRONT IS A TOYOTA!

Let's keep it that way. Git yo ***** to the show. :thumbsup:

Go to the show mate, but come up to mine first and we'll sort it good enough that it wont be noticed... :thumbsup:

Go to the show mate, but come up to mine first and we'll sort it good enough that it wont be noticed... :thumbsup:

cheers bud.. so you coming to the show with me then ??.. we'll both get free entrance if you come in my car !

I was going to go until i realised I would have to leave here about 5-6 am :lol: So I have opted to go get drunk instead :thumbsup:

I was going to go until i realised I would have to leave here about 5-6 am  So I have opted to go get drunk instead 

I like your style! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links