Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 In Comparison To Mx5

qwertyuiop

How much more room is there in an MR2 (mkII) to an MX5? I was in an MX5 today and that thing was tiny inside, plus the boot was about the size of a small case.

I do the difference, obviously, just curious, how much space is in your 2?

compared with a MX5 ? .. I dunno.

The boot space is sufficient to go shopping with, plus you have the bonnet and space behind the seats if you don't have subs and an amp.

Ah, there's the difference, no space behind mx5 seats - alright drive actually... doesn't touch the MR2 though.

we looked at mx5s for the other half, loads less space than the mr2 (assuming you mean a mk2, not mk3) mk3 zero room.

mk2 has fitted stuff for me and the girl camping for 2 weeks not even using the under bonnet space, the boot is actually huge its just an odd shape, i.e. not deep, if you kept the parcel shelf in on a golf, corsa, fiesta then the MR2 boot is a fair bit bigger, take the golf, corsa etc parcel shelf out and they are bigger if you see what i'm saying.

My brother has an MX-5, and we've been camping for the weekend in it. 4 man tent, cooker 48 cans of Stella (dead important), all our clothes, food and more besides. They're great little cars, and handle superbly outta the box. The boot is not quite as big as the MR2's, but it's not far off.

:thumbsup:

but no car has as many gucci hiddin spots as the 2!!! they are the nuts :thumbsup:

MX-5s are good little cars actually... I don;t think they deserve all the bad press they get!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links