Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo X Exclusive

Wiz201

Hi all, finally got an offer accepted for my house so I know now how much I can afford for my next Aygo. Been looking at the different trim levels, can anyone with an exclusive confirm if they come with heated seats or not? Doesn't really matter, it just makes it seem more worth it putting money towards rather than going for the Pure etc.

• Like 3

It does come with electrically heated seats in exclusive trim.

It's difficult to confirm for me as trim is different in every country but the seats are a part of the exclusive in every country in this part of the world.

Also the subwoofer that makes the trunk smaller but gives a nice sound.

Try comparing the exclusive with one trim lever lower to be sure what you exactly want.

• Like 3

Thanks for that, the fact that the boot is smaller doesn't really matter but yeah I've been number crunching and comparing trim levels.

• Like 2

I don't know if it helps for you but after all.. I am happy to have bought the aygo x and to have traded the aygo 2 in.

This is more a car I want to grow old with than the previous model.

Numbers can be different for everybody.

My aygo 2 cost me 1500 euro per year and I paid around 8000 on top of my previous car to have the new model...  and I would happily do it again. In my feeling, even I also described what is less good, I am still happy with the decision to buy it in a high trim level.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, haelewyn said:

It does come with electrically heated seats in exclusive trim.

It's difficult to confirm for me as trim is different in every country but the seats are a part of the exclusive in every country in this part of the world.

Also the subwoofer that makes the trunk smaller but gives a nice sound.

Try comparing the exclusive with one trim lever lower to be sure what you exactly want.

Heated seats are ONLY available in the Limited Edition Aygo X in the UK.  As usual, we get sod all when the rest of Europe etc get more options than us.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, BobbyMcLeish said:

Heated seats are ONLY available in the Limited Edition Aygo X in the UK.  As usual, we get sod all when the rest of Europe etc get more options than us.

ah really, that's why I couldn't see them on the list then when I was looking on the website. 

• Like 3

Would also be worth confirming closer to when you're going to put down money; Between the long lead times and parts shortages it feels like the specs keep changing every few months! :laugh: 

• Like 3

I read a article the other day that said that the Aygo X plant in Europe is closing for the whole of February, I guess this will have a knock on effect to the supply chain.

• Like 3

Exclusive wasn't the top of the range there ?   I should have said : only in top of the range model...
Names are different here too, for specs. Here we get the heated seats on Envy and Limited.
Limited only for sale with open roof, not with a metal roof.
Then the details for even Belgium and Holland are different. Envy in Belgium : no woofer, in Holland woofer included.

High trim will usually get the heated seats, sometimes the subwoofer, the fog lights, parking sensors in front and back, camera, 9 inch radio...  All depends on what you want to buy.

Names of trim here are X, Play, Pulse, Envy and Limited.
Only Envy and Limited here have heated seats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BobbyMcLeish said:

I read a article the other day that said that the Aygo X plant in Europe is closing for the whole of February, I guess this will have a knock on effect to the supply chain.

Or they have an Apple trick up their sleeve : as long as you make things exclusive enough .. .people will be paying for it.
Prices have raised here since I ordered mine in october.

Doesn't look like they are going to Tesla the prices (drop them).

• Like 2

Aye, there's no real motivation for them to do so, it's not like their sales are suffering. If anything they'll keep putting them up to try and curtail the backlogs while still turning a profit!

Toyota's order books are still full to bursting, not so much Tesla...

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links