Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally! Sprayed And Fitted My Bumpers For Now!

Rookey

looks good but what do u mean for now? and theres a MASSIVE gap at the back :o (i know its for the strip before everyone calls me dumb :rolleyes:)

for now = im gona get it sprayed proffesionally, full car respray...just wanted the bumpers to match the car so sprayed them myself for the moment...

also the bumpers are missing the strips as i have....like a dumbubik...managed to shear all of them!lol

gradually...i will get there!

Dave!

Looks good mate. Did you use a 'Halfords' spray paint? If so, when you get them sprayed 'professionally' make sure to tell them. The different paint they use will react with the paint you've put on there so it'll have to be taken right back to the primer.

:thumbsup:

Looks good mate. Did you use a 'Halfords' spray paint? If so, when you get them sprayed 'professionally' make sure to tell them. The different paint they use will react with the paint you've put on there so it'll have to be taken right back to the primer.

:thumbsup:

Cheers for the advice :)

I got Halfords to mix me some, but i used to be a painter in a bodyshop so know the hassles of removing, its just going to be a while before i get it professionally done as im buying the skirts, 2 scoops, wing, and engine lid then taking it to my old work and getting them to fit it, and prep/spray the whole car.

going the "limited edition" route so going 2 tone.

yellow scoops,

black roof,

yellow body (from the pillars down)

black wheels

Dave!

Oh...and nick...i need to make sure i can get the centre panel before i buy them off you mate...but i WILL buy them!

Yup, car is a bit of a state, but all is coming together nicely...

and yes - veilside rear! :P

Dave!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links