Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Aygo X ordered

Wiz201

It was a very easy sale process - had decent amount of equity on the finance to put towards another one, but I decided the Edge model trim was more affordable. Will look something like this, expected delivery April or May

New Aygo X models & features | Howards Toyota

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Auto(CVT) or manual transmission?

I am thinking about an Edge Auto.

• Like 1

Automatic driver only, unfortunately had to be ordered in otherwise they did have manuals in stock.

• Like 4

Nice one. This new Aygo drives like Yaris hybrid, nothing in common with previous generations with mmt transmission. Good choice 👍 

• Like 6

Nice! I look forward to hearing how you find it compared to the normal Aygo, esp. the MMT vs CVT!

... so how many more dogs do you think you can fit in all that extra space? :naughty: :laugh: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Not many more, Teddy doesn't want to share his life with other dogs. He just about tolerates the cat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

You've just ordered my car - same colour and everything.

I love mine. I really like the CVT gearbox, it's very smooth. It can be loud going up hills, but it's a little 1 litre engine that's giving me a consistent 56mpg so I can't complain.

Last car was a mark 1 Aygo (manual), but was getting blinded by oncoming headlights on the commute home in the dark. The higher seating position has helped a lot with that. I'm very surprised that the mpg is better in the new one, given that it must weigh a fair bit more.

• Like 7

yes I test drove it last year and was impressed with the ride height.

• Like 3

That is one thing I miss in the Mk4 - In the Mk2 I could see over most other cars, even crossovers and some SUVs! :laugh: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr Tall said:

You've just ordered my car - same colour and everything.

I love mine. I really like the CVT gearbox, it's very smooth. It can be loud going up hills, but it's a little 1 litre engine that's giving me a consistent 56mpg so I can't complain.

Last car was a mark 1 Aygo (manual), but was getting blinded by oncoming headlights on the commute home in the dark. The higher seating position has helped a lot with that. I'm very surprised that the mpg is better in the new one, given that it must weigh a fair bit more.

Good point about the ride height then again having my seat as low as possible to the road in the MK4 pocket rocket Yaris probably doesn't help in that regard 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cyker said:

That is one thing I miss in the Mk4 - In the Mk2 I could see over most other cars, even crossovers and some SUVs! :laugh: 

I felt like a Giraffe in mine with being tall 😂

• Haha 5

You would have loved the Mk1 - Set it to the highest seating position then wind the sunroof back and stick your head out the top :laugh: 

I miss having a sunroof - We transported back a tree from a garden centre in my Mk1 like that once, with my mum in the back and the tree belted to the passenger seat sticking through the roof :laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Cyker said:

You would have loved the Mk1 - Set it to the highest seating position then wind the sunroof back and stick your head out the top :laugh: 

I miss having a sunroof - We transported back a tree from a garden centre in my Mk1 like that once, with my mum in the back and the tree belted to the passenger seat sticking through the roof :laugh: 

Good use of sunroof that 👍😁 still liked my MK1 the best as well.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Cyker said:

I always had my suspicions that you were a tree hugger.  🌴 😉

• Haha 4

Do you know that when you are adjusting the seat height in Toyota cars you actually adjust the seat base angle too and in lower position more comfortable for your b..m and back. 👍 

• Like 4

On 2/11/2023 at 4:01 PM, TonyHSD said:

Do you know that when you are adjusting the seat height in Toyota cars you actually adjust the seat base angle too and in lower position more comfortable for your b..m and back. 👍 

Worked in the MK4 Yaris, definitely better on my back with the seat right down, used to have it a tad higher and felt like needed to add something to lower back area like other members have mentioned but fine with seat down.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links