Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does AygoCar seats covers gen1 fit 2020?

Catharina Holm

I can't find taylor made car seat covers to my Aygo 2020. Only covers to 1 gen models 2005-2014.

Does somebody know whether the car seat design was changed with the new generation? If yes - "how much"? Was the change for both front and back seats?

No problem to buy taylor made rubber mats and boot "tray" though. Ordered by using the info on the cat number plate.

I hope someone in the community can advice! 

They don't look massively different, and covers usually stretch. Pop 'Aygo seat' into eBay and you'll see both MK1 seats and the MK2 - they aren't hugely different.

• Like 1

We have a similar Peugeot 107 (Mk1) and 108 (Mk2) and the seats in the Mk2 have bigger side bolsters especially the seat bases and the Mk2 seats do seem thicker overall. Ours are both 3 doors cars and they moved the seat tilt from low down to high up on the shoulder of the seat, so another consideration, but if yours is a 5 door car then it not an issue. 

To be fair back in the day I used to fit seat covers to all my cars, but since the dawn of side airbags and with the all in one headrest design of our 107 etc. I haven't bothered. 

• Like 1

Thank you fossyant and Puglet!

I'll check eBay pictures!

My Aygo is a 5 door - so at least the 2005-2014 back seat covers should fit.  If the front seat covers are too tight - scissors, application of a wedge of elastic fabric is a workable solution for me 😁!

I have big ambissions for my cute new car! I intend to keep it tidy 😊. Car seat covers can be washed in the washing machine.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links