Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Near Heathrow Airport?

Cally007

Seen an mr2, only problem is that its over 300 miles away from my house. Gave the guy a fone and he said he stays near heathrow airport which is a bit far for me to just pop down for a look as it would cost me a fair bit on flights. So i was wondering if anyone would be able to go have a look and give me their opinion on the car?

Cheers.

:lol:

Was gonna ask the geezer to keep it till tuesday and i would fly down but if i do and its a shed then i will have wasted 200 on flights for nothing. So i was hoping someone could have a sneaky peak before i do that.

top top top! :D

i live about 40 miles from heathrow airport. what spec car is it, what were you looking at getting a report on and when do you want it looking at?

Was gonna ask the geezer to keep it till tuesday and i would fly down but if i do and its a shed then i will have wasted 200 on flights for nothing. So i was hoping someone could have a sneaky peak before i do that.

drive ??!?!?... will cost far less than 200

drive ??!?!?... will cost far less than 200

i cant drive two cars home tho jimbob! :P

i cant drive two cars home tho jimbob! 

Take a mate that can drive the astra home if you decide to buy it...

might have it sorted shaf is hopefully going to go have a look and if it as good as the advert says then i will fly down midweek to get it. ( if it is still there and not sold, so fingers crossed )

might have it sorted shaf is hopefully going to go have a look and if it as good as the advert says then i will fly down midweek to get it. ( if it is still there and not sold, so fingers crossed )

yep, you can buy me a large drink later.... and hopefully it wont be raining cos i dont travel well in the rain :D

Cally can u not get flights off ryanair 4 99p?

just tried them there can get me an my mate down on tuesday morning to stanstead at 7am for a total of 68 quid. gets a wee bitty more as the week goes on but aslong as it isnt friday it isn too bad. I tried BA to fly from glasgow to heathrow and it was 300 quid! haha :eek:

anyone know how far it is from stanstead to heathrow? I could get one of them wee men with the trolley type things :thumbsup:

About 1hr 30mins by car according to my mum who travel's to london fairly regular.

Good luck mate, hope its a belter... :thumbsup:

You can do Stanstead to Heathrow via the M11 and M25 in under an hour if the traffic is quiet. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links