Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Splitter - Thingy!

frosty_11

Hello there people :)

Im just in the prcoess of kitting up my '2 I have some *cough* Veilside skirts to go on.

The thing is - I havent seen a front bumper that would go with the skirts I like (Sard racing one aside - but tooooo expensive :( )

So I have been looking at getting a lower lip spolier instead but there seem to be quite a few to pick from. There are a few on MTTE and I quite like the "trust" one on there.

Has anyone got / seen this or can recommend something else that would work please :) ?

Cheers,

Gareth

P.S - Sorry for whining on for quite so long :P

im not gonna post pics of my trust/ greddy lip spoiler again.... but can say it is a very nice bit of kit :)

as for sard, if you want to hold on for a few weeks, i know where you can get one for £300 all in ;)

A guy on IMOC is selling a good SARD MC-4 Replica unused for £300...

Edited by Rookey

im not gonna post pics of my trust/ greddy lip spoiler again.... but can say it is a very nice bit of kit :)

...It would look better on mine :thumbsup:

as for sard, if you want to hold on for a few weeks, i know where you can get one for £300 all in ;)

Is that the same guy on that was selling the border front?

Cheers for all the advise guys, Im thinking (CHEAP and nice as it is :)) the Sard bumper might not go to well with the skirts so the greedy/Trust front splitter could do the trick :D

Shaff / anyone else - how do they do on speed bumps as if you've ever been to Northampton youll know we have some of the 'best' traffic mountains going im sure :arrgg-matey: !! along with more blinkin cameras per square mile than anywhere else on earth I think :censor:

:D

..... it's not too bad on speed bumps.... i have more problems coming on and off drives that have dips at the bottom of them :(

i guess this picture will explain it to you a little better.

Low.jpg

the red is mine (greddy/trust), the blue is standard and the black is phoenix power hehehehe dont fancy his chances on clearing anything taller than an ant :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links