Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Forum User bobbymcleish / 152bobby

152bobby

Hi,

Just a quick note to say I have changed my user name on the forum, which is now 152bobby (which is what I use for other forums, eBay etc).

Just letting people know incase they think there is another short Scotsman called Bobby on here 🤪

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

I stupidly put my full name as user id (not sure why I ever did that).  Just got visions of someone tracking me down and beating me up for a bad review etc🤣.

Just really want to stream line my user name over all platforms.... Honest, I'm not dodgy and hiding anything 🤣👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ahh that makes sense. I also try to keep as much of my Real World details off t'Internet as possible!!

It hasn't always been smooth sailing alas; Because this forum doesn't let you leave the Firstname field blank, I just put the first thing that came to my head ("Moo"). But this later forced me to change the name on this forum to MyNamesNotActuallyMoo because people seemed to think my name was actually Moo (It is not) and kept calling me Moo instead of the more obvious giant large font bold forum handle.

This also hasn't worked as well as I'd hoped, as now those people call me MyNamesNotActuallyMoo, and I'm now starting to suspect ever so slightly that they are actually taking the proverbial... :g: :sly: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links