Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Smoking

jdbecks

smoking habbits  

41 members have voted

1. 1. smoking habbits

• you smoke & smoke in your mr2
    • you smoke, but dont smoke in your mr2
    • you dont smoke and dont let no one smoke in your mr2
    • you dont smoke, but let people smoke in your mr2

just wondering, i smoke but dont smoke and let no one smoke in my 2

I don't smoke and I don't let anyone smoke in my mr2.

the only time anyone smokes in my 2 is when its my dad and the roofs off! anyone else can take a running jump, not that anyone trusts me enough to get in my car

The ashtray has never ever been used in my 2 since it was born.

And never will while I own it.

Mine has the business card of the salesmen at the garage it was originally bought from all those years (and miles) ago :D

I dont smoke but most definately no-one smoking in my 2!

Mine has the business card of the salesmen at the garage it was originally bought from all those years (and miles) ago :D

I dont smoke but most definately no-one smoking in my 2!

In the pack with my car manual and service book there is still the business card from when the previous owner ordered the MR2 brand new from Toyota.

All MR2's should be this well kept LOL :thumbsup:

All MR2's should be this well kept LOL :thumbsup:

Couldnt agree more - I saw a couple that certainly hadnt when looking for mine though ;)

All MR2's should be this well kept LOL  :thumbsup:

Couldnt agree more - I saw a couple that certainly hadnt when looking for mine though ;)

Yeah I hate it when you see a 2 thats been left to rot. Such a waste of a special car :crybaby:

I dont let anyone smoke in any car I own. The average car journey is usually well under an hour and if someone cant go that long without polluting their body then thats just too bad for them. They have the option of walking.

Nobody gets to smoke in my 2.

I stopped smoking a year ago, so i dont see why i should have to breath someone else's second hand smoke in my car... :ban:

What if a girl (or in some cases, a guy) wants to smoke your pipe of peace?!? Hmmm?? Would you let that happen??

What if a girl (or in some cases, a guy) wants to smoke your pipe of peace?!? Hmmm?? Would you let that happen??

Its too difficult in the MR2 because of the partition thingy between the seats.

Erm not that anything filthy like that has ever gone on in my car (honest!) :unsure:

You live just down the road from me! :ph34r::blink::unsure:

Anyway, my knob - errr, I mean gearknob - leather bit has a <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing HUGE hot rock burn all the way through it!

Don't smoke in your cars, people - Not only is the small a !Removed! to get rid of, but you can burn holes in things and you'll be finding all kinds of nasty dust for years!

kinda like "if you break wind in my MR2 I will go ballistic"

Can they breathe in your car then? :lol: What if they had dandruff?? Or sneezed and a HOUGE crispy bogey came flying out???, You know the one's, where it crispy on the top and sticky underneath!!! ROFL....

strange how guys wont do housework , but keep the motor tidy . :lol::lol:

Can they breathe in your car then? :lol: What if they had dandruff?? Or sneezed and a HOUGE crispy bogey came flying out???, You know the one's, where it crispy on the top and sticky underneath!!! ROFL....

:eek:

no way would i let anyone smoke in my car. there aint even a ashtray in mine (thats where the Apexi AFCII lives) and same goes for eating chocolate and drinkin pop it just aint going to happen.

i dont mind people breaking wind though, cause i'm no saint in that department :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links