Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Dealers?!? Anyone Got Rev2?!

mr2nut123

ive just about sold my car now and im looking for a uk, non turbo N/A 158bhp version mr2 with good mileage. White car would be MUCH preffered but any colour will do as i can get a respray cheap. please post a few good places in yorkshire that deal with mr2s or if you or anyone you know are selling mr2 get in contact with me asap either by leaving a post here or on Luketheking15@hotmail.com cash waitin.

Dont you fancy a Turbo version mate? there's a place up in Yorkshire - try autotrader web site and under the search for mr2 turbo theyl defo come up.

For the same price - mite even be cheaper, you'l get the colour you want + lower milage than a uk car - NO RUST!! oh and by the way more POWER!!!! :thumbsup: Ive just bought a mr2 turbo Rev 2 in white with a massive 20,000 miles on the clock, all documents, turbo timer + FSH, completely strandard and the car is MINT!!!! it only cost me £4000.

Get a turbo, you know you wanna!!!! :thumbsup:

(sounds like u got one hell of a car, played! post us sum pics). lol thanks mate but at 18 i dont think u can get a turbo mr2 for under 6grand insurance me thinks lol :D as im so young i can only get an n/a (for a reasonable insurance quote) and then move onto the turbo when im older. wheres this place in yorkshire that sells lots of mr2s u said? i need names and locations of these places so i can go check some out. ive asked rash to source me one but id like to have a look around myself also. cheers in advance ppl who post

Rash has a lovely Rev 3 in the for sale section ... FSH etc etc...

Identicle to my car but the N/A version...

Looks like your in the same boat as me - I'm 19, I've looked around, and there is no way i'm paying rediculous amounts for insurance. I was looking at something like a clio etc... but then when you way up the prices, there isn't too much difference.

Just keep on the lookout, autotrader is good, also try www.IMOC.co.uk in the 2 Mart section. Just stay clear of distinctive cars and that place in York as those prices are beyond stupid.

I'm 24 3years NCB and I still pay crazy insurance.

A N/A is a sensible option.. if only for the cheaper insurance !

N/A makes more sense as a first MR2 - lower insurance, better fuel consumption, lower running costs I guess, etc. I think I'll be moving onto the turbo next year when I'm qualified from uni and earning decent money.

Had an NA for a year .. had the Turbo 2.5 years ..

and my insurance is the wrong side of a grand and I'm 27 ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links