Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Club Notification

Bernard Foy

Hi Members, I received a notification from the club this morning saying that I have been given the title of “Grand Master” . Do I get a raise of extra money for that. Some of you Grand Masters out there could inform me of what % extra I should be expecting.😁🤪🤣.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Your expected to roll up one trouser leg Bernard 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"Grand Master" not sure if i want to play chess now or watch a Bruce Lee film 🤔😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

No extra money Bernard, but you do have to demonstrate the ability to scribe out a gothic arch, and an oriel window I understand.

Investing in a good pair of dividers ,a ceremonial mallet, and a closely woven apron may be wise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

No extra money Bernard, but you do have to demonstrate the ability to scribe out a gothic arch, and an oriel window I understand.

Investing in a good pair of dividers ,a ceremonial mallet, and a closely woven apron may be wise.

The mallet, dividers, and apron wouldn’t be a problem being a workshop and building sites joiner / carpenter or building arches or making oriel windows, but rolling up the trouser leg is a task too far.🤪. However, the 100% rise in the money was most welcome as 100% of nothing is still nothing 😡😁🤣😂.

• Haha 4

Congratulations, The best thing a human being can do is to help another human being know more. 👍

• Like 5

Maybe just compromise a bit Bernard,as I understand it, the ceremonial rolling of the trouser leg only involves the right leg,or a  wooden one with a castor,if you have one of those.

And then only a slight rolling,in the privacy of the grand lodge.

We have one here,on the site of a closed down grand old pub ,( plenty of those about).

I like the skill level of joiners and craftsmen who can make things without the aid of computers and help from others.

On the other hand, I have worked with a stone quarry in an attempt to obtain ashlar type cut stone,who were incapable of cutting within 5mm , which is a bit tricky when the architects specify a 2mm tolerance on mortar joints.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Grand Mastet?  Very swish.  All I have is an established member 🤣

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Yugguy1970 said:

Grand Mastet?  Very swish.  All I have is an established member 🤣

Just get an apron Yugguy, and you too can be initiated.

• Haha 3

Ah well, maybe they’re having second thoughts on the promotion as I haven’t seen it up on the profile yet, I will be seriously unhappy if that’s the case.😭.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links