Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are there any Boot Dividers which fit the Yaris Cross?

DaveTregoning

Hi team Yaris Cross. Does anyone know if there are any boot dividers available for the Yaris Cross? Or if there are ones made for other makes which would fit the boot of a Yaris Cross?

Divide what?  My issue is stuff rolling from the upper deck through the gaps at either end. 

Also stuff moving on the lower deck.  I use a no slip mat

There is a single deck board and a split one for the cross

58410-0D200, 58410-0D210 and 58410-0D230

the split board uses a support

58393-0D010

2021-Toyota-Yaris-Cross-GXL-Hybrid-boot-

Bob, don't think that is what Dave means. 

On the Corolla, each side, were small, vertical removable panels that could stop stuff disappearing into the wheel bay.  Just before I sold it I discovered they could be raised and stop stuff falling off the upper deck. 

On the YC stuff can drop through onto the lower deck :(.  Also stuff on the lower deck, like wheel nut box, first aid kit, warning triangle, can all slide around. I would find a tray useful there.

I find that split deck annoying too as I have the boot protector.  Raise half the deck and the protector tips stuff over, but that's just me. 

Flash, it looks like any cargo strap could be used for heavy packages.  The tray OTOH appears to be just for an inflation kit etc.  If you have a spare wheel it is just using space. 

With the AWD I only have the single level deck without the split. However, I did pick up the cargo net for the C-HR which help stop things sliding about. More details here:

Intrigued,

My Cross Net is 2 inches above the floor which disappoints slightly.

Please show me the image of the CHR net ?

Thanks

Tel

14 hours ago, Tel 2 said:

Please show me the image of the CHR net ?

In the linked thread. It does still float above the floor a little. Mostly due to the position of the anchor points.

The net is designed to hold a box with small items in it, Toyota of course make a very overpriced folding box - PW241-00000 £40-50

or you can get a bag/box for under £15 eg.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZENO-Organiser-Collapsible-Compartment-Adjustable/dp/B0BQJS59C4

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Uoking-Organizer-Mini-Van-Collapsible-Portable/dp/B0999D362Q/

• Thanks 1

I picked up the expensive Toyota box for £40. It does seem to be well made. The £15 Amazon ones had few and slightly mixed reviews.

ToyBoxUp.thumb.jpg.8798aa04b001efe716b69d0d6e46ca80.jpg

ToyBoxDown.thumb.jpg.9682111ee8e71c8e493f87b945e6fc78.jpg

• Like 1

That box isn't too bad for a Toyota accessory; My friend was quoted £300 for a deckboard! :laugh: 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links