Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Never Had A Car Go Wrong So Much As This Mr2

BLOODUK

Everything seems to be going wrong with it now , first the alternator goes.... then the Battery ... after that the alarm goes wrong and had to be removed with a new imb fitted .. now the belts are squeeling like mad and to top it all of i have a water and oil leak.

Im really starting to hate the mr2 turbo granted its fun but my !Removed! honda was better than this.

To top it all off i just spent £800 before all these problems for new alloys and exhaust this would take me over £1000!

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

You are having bad luck mate. :(

Stick with it. :)

Fixed the squeel alternator belt was loose VERY loose :bookworm:

Nice one. :thumbsup:

Fix one problem at a time. You've got a sweet MR2, it's over 10 years old, little things will happen. I was adjusting my alternator belt and the bolt snapped. Sorted it. Keep your chin up mate... all problems can be sorted. ;) :)

Keep at it Blood. You have an old car there, things are bound to break. Just "suck it up and carry on Marine!" :thumbsup:

just take into concideration that previous owners may have neglected it at times

ample TLC should bring her back to health!! :thumbsup:

I have a couple of niggly things with mine, but like people say just fix one at a time. Alternator's seem to go quite often on MR2's :blink: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links