Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Finished!

SuperRetard

... finished fitting my new Fujitsubo Power Getter back box. All I can say is WOW!

As a filthy journo type I've seen a lot of exhausts. The last time I saw an exhaust as well made as this it was for my bike, cost £1300 and was made from Titanium!

The curves are beautiful, the welds are artwork, it's a shame to hide it under the car really! It's a lovely deep burble above tickover (tickover is nearly as quiet as stock) rising to a roar above 3500rpm... it's quite managable on the motorway, not much worse than the Remus/TTE backbox which is now in my shed! :)

I've also washed the car, waxed it and cleaned the wheels. It's been a busy saturday morning! Will be taking some photos at some point too...

Big up to Kevin at Envy for some seriously good customer relations!

Hey that seriously looks brilliant with your new Enkei's mate!

How much did that set you back .. and any difference in throttle response/power etc?

Looking good mate .. keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

It definitely revs easier, not sure there's more power though. The sound and looks are definitely more noticable! Might get a power-flow place to do me a stainless mid-section as well...

The wheels were £155 for the lot, the pipe is £360 from Envy

Looks great mate but watch out wen ur reversin, that looks seriously low 2 the ground!

Kevin do u do the power getter 4 the 1 litre?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Incidentally, next time you see one of those generic £65 eBay 4" 'zorsts - it's not a patch on something like this... the fit is perfect and the build is awesome... if you're thinking about it.... don't! Phone Kevin up on Monday! ;)

Incidentally, next time you see one of those generic £65 ebay 4" 'zorsts - it's not a patch on something like this... the fit is perfect and the build is awesome... if you're thinking about it.... don't! Phone Kevin up on Monday! ;)

Did you read my mind or something??

I just been looking at one! :huh::unsure: That was freaky!

I can vouch for wot he is saying too!!!

I have the T-Sport version and its fantastic. Shame I can't say the same about the fitting job - sorted it out myself tho. This exhasut is so well put together - i swear it could withstand a nuclear bomb.

The welding is tank-like. It is costly at £350-£370, but its damn worth it. I've seen a lot of 'Jap-Style' 4inch zorts. And tbh a lot of them are poor. Some look like they will fall off, some are so loud your house shakes as they go past?? must be painful in the car! This one is just right - not too loud (dead quiet a t 30, 40, and 60 when in the right gear) - but roars and pops when pushing it!

Love it!

Looks great mate. Good choice looks similar to my blitz nur spec :thumbsup:

jerry!!

... finished fitting my new Fujitsubo Power Getter back box. All I can say is WOW!

As a filthy journo type I've seen a lot of exhausts. The last time I saw an exhaust as well made as this it was for my bike, cost £1300 and was made from Titanium!

The curves are beautiful, the welds are artwork, it's a shame to hide it under the car really! It's a lovely deep burble above tickover (tickover is nearly as quiet as stock) rising to a roar above 3500rpm... it's quite managable on the motorway, not much worse than the Remus/TTE backbox which is now in my shed! :)

I've also washed the car, waxed it and cleaned the wheels. It's been a busy saturday morning! Will be taking some photos at some point too...

Big up to Kevin at Envy for some seriously good customer relations!

Pleased you like it Dale! I have a few more on route from Japan as we speak one of them is going on mine! :thumbsup: Nice car BTW.

Unfortunatly this exhaust only fits on the 1.5 and 1.3 engines. Fujitsubo do a prety mean looking exhaust for the 1.0ltr but it has much smaller pipework.

Thanks

Kevin

kev how much for a GB of say 5 im sure wen can get the numbers together oh an ill b wanting an apexi too

Unfortunatly this exhaust only fits on the 1.5 and 1.3 engines. Fujitsubo do a prety mean looking exhaust for the 1.0ltr but it has much smaller pipework.

Thats poo I suppose I'll need 2 get a TS!

Oh and SuperRetard where's ur lexus lites? I'm sure u had some? :wacko:

Cheers :thumbsup:

kev how much for a GB of say 5 im sure wen can get the numbers together oh an ill b wanting an apexi too

I am happy to run a group buy on anything you guys need. Remember both the Apexi Power Intake and the "Fujitsubo Power Getter" only fit the T-Sport and the "Phase 1" 1.3ltr Yaris.

Thanks

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links