Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed - Stereo Problem - Fuse ?

VBaia

I was driving aloong recently with the radio on when it suddenly turned itself off and ejected the CD which was in the drive (I was listening to the radio).

I can't now turn it back on. Also, the clock/LCD no longer 'peeps'.

The LCD still works - displaying time, mpg etc, but the radio and CD will not come on.

I have had a quick look at can't seem to locate a bad fuse. Is there as obvious one to change to solve this ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

in your owners manual there should ba a section stating all the curcuits, which parts relate to each circuit and where the relivent fuse can be found.

Most are located in the storage space fusebox above the drivers footwell, it lives under a little pop off cover :thumbsup:

in your owners manual there should ba a section stating all the curcuits, which parts relate to each circuit and where the relivent fuse can be found.

Most are located in the storage space fusebox above the drivers footwell, it lives under a little pop off cover :thumbsup:

Thanks. I did check but I had two problems :

1. I couldn't work out from the manual which fuse it might be because I couldn't identify any which didn't also deal with the LCD (which is fine !)

2. I checked the obvious candidate - it was not blown.

Any suggestions - I don't want to pay a mechanic to fix a simple problem, but if it is too complex then obviously I will.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links