Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

new member 1966 corona

nick jones

Hi everybody, I'm a new member looking for some original steel wheels if anybody knows a man who knows a man?

• Like 1

Hi Nick, welcome lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it. Have you really got a 1966 corona if so I am sure members would like to see photos I certainly would.

It would be good to hear the history as well. 👍

welcome, Nick

Hello Nick - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

22 hours ago, nick jones said:

Hi everybody, I'm a new member looking for some original steel wheels if anybody knows a man who knows a man?

I have a 66 corona also 

Hi Nick 

I have four spare  steel wheels for my 1997 toyota estima That I got from a toyota dismentler's yard

cleaned & painted  in the intention to fit them with all terrain Tyres for the winter ha.ha, were is the snow? I need the space!

elmedoro@gmail.com

Pics of my 1966 corona, you can see why i want the original wheels!, it was restored in Malta where it lived until 2016, it was fitted with a 1.5td toyota engine and 5 speed box which makes it very usable although a bit clattery!, not many about now, bought it to tow classic caravan in last pic, not too heavy so ok i hope, thought diesel engine conversion seemed ideal, we shall see, towbar first job but want it done so can be hidden, then off to paint shop for that black stripe to be removed, car is like new underneath and in remarkable shape given its 57 years. Please excuse the air filter nothing to do with me!

toy1.jpg

toy2.jpg

front.jpg

rear.jpg

eng.jpg

ccccc.jpg

• Like 3

I wouldn’t touch the paintwork it adds character to the car.

Nice car great to see it has been taken care of, do you know how many owners there has been in the 57 years and any history about it.👍

It was a one family car until 2016 in Malta but another 3 since arriving in UK, came with no history other than this unfortunately

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links