Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stag Weekend

dub_boy

Just got back from my Stag weekend, getting married next Saturday! S**t doesnt time fly.

Went to Bristol with 8 mates & had a great time, my uncle runs a hotel there so we had our own private bar for the whole weekend, having to pour your own pints is a real drag! :P Managed to avoid being stripped naked & cling filmed to a lampost in the city centre which was what they were planning, luckily they got even more ****** more quickly than me, thank god!

So they had to settle for throwing me in a fountain fully clothed, just before we went clubbing on Saturday. So I think I got off pretty lightly really ;)

Enjoyed the 2 girl lap dance though :rolleyes:

Anyone got any outragous stag night stories?

While living in Hong Kong a mate had his in the red light district......

Thinking about this, yes some good stories, but will wait until there is a displayed age limit for the site to post :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Wish i'd got away with just been chucked in a fountain.

Had my stag do in amsterdam.One of my mates lives there in a shared flat with 2 girls,wasn't until i got back to the flat for the post club party that i found out that michelle has another name at her work "mitress kitty". :o :unsure:

To this day i don't understand why people pay for that type of thing,"IT HURTS". :blink:

Oh and as for the rest of the weekend it is either to blue or to illegal to post anything about it. :ph34r:

:angry: played at a stag party one night which got pretty violent.ever tried cleaning blood and vomit of a fender telecaster?

Hmmm was thinking of going to the 'dam for my stag do, hopefully we'll all pass out in a smokers coffee shop! :wacko:

Carl if you are going for the fri/sat night stag do you have to go here on one night www.supperclub.nl.It is definately the best night out there.Reservations are months in advance but well worth it, you could call them on 031 203446400 or click on the reservations link in the guest book.This is a must do if going to dam!

I might just do that, but my stag is not until next year so I have plenty of time to sort stuff out :)

My mate is coming over at easter for a few beers so will ask him how long the waiting list is at the mo.He goes there quite a bit so will know how long it will be.Due to it been featured in a few uk mags the waiting list is quite long and rising so the earlier you can book it the better.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links