Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo 2007 could anyone check cps resistance values to ground

niceone

12 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Orange ? Clean and gap the plugs, IIRC it should be 1.1mm

sounds like you still have it timed wrong or the reluctor on that Mk2 crank is in the wrong position, there are 3 different cranks and 2 different sensors for the Mk2

the crank chain sprocket may be different in relation to the marks on the engine find TDC on no.1 cylinder preferably with a DTI gauge and see where the marks are

The crank chain sprocket lines up exactly at the same position as the old crank.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niceone

• flash22

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keyway at 12 o'clock and the line/dot a 4 o'clock to match the link on the chain

15 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Keyway at 12 o'clock and the line/dot a 4 o'clock to match the link on the chain

Yeah it's the same

did you have the head off or did you just swap the crank

29 minutes ago, flash22 said:

did you have the head off or did you just swap the crank

I had everything off to swap the crank. I got the car to run by adjusting the timing by one tooth and now it agian shows the p0011 code and runs badly.

Put a full timing kit on it including the vvt, pulleys, guides and tensioner, IIRC you said it's all the original stuff you put back on, new gaskets and seals and changing the crank then add in a worn chain and guides is enough to throw the timing, a weak tensioner is another issue

4 hours ago, flash22 said:

Put a full timing kit on it including the vvt, pulleys, guides and tensioner, IIRC you said it's all the original stuff you put back on, new gaskets and seals and changing the crank then add in a worn chain and guides is enough to throw the timing, a weak tensioner is another issue

I dont even know if I wanna invest anymore. I've made the timing two teeth out and now it runs the best it had, still not great, getting code p0011. I don't understand what's going on. If I set it one tooth off it runs worse and still getting code. If I set it where it should be not getting code but car starts and dies.

On 5/21/2023 at 6:17 PM, flash22 said:

Put a full timing kit on it including the vvt, pulleys, guides and tensioner, IIRC you said it's all the original stuff you put back on, new gaskets and seals and changing the crank then add in a worn chain and guides is enough to throw the timing, 

25 minutes ago, niceone said:

Ok so I got the timing where it should be, where it starts and stalls and I accidently blew the main fuse and now the car runs ok with the timing correct. I fix the fuse and it than starts and dies wtf 

1 hour ago, niceone said:

Ok so I got the timing where it should be, where it starts and stalls and I accidently blew the main fuse and now the car runs ok with the timing correct. I fix the fuse and it than starts and dies wtf 

Tried removing all of the possible fuses, that still let the car run and it didn't help, still dies unless main fuse is cut.

1 hour ago, niceone said:

Tried removing all of the possible fuses, that still let the car run and it didn't help, still dies unless main fuse is cut.

Got it down to one of these components causing this issue, since they are disconnected when the fuse is cut.

Captdddddddddure.PNG

Check the loom, change the vvt solenoid for another one, you may have been supplied the wrong one, or It's just mechanically stuck, that would cause the p0011 and the run then dies as i have previously said, because a part is new doesn't mean its good or working correctly especially Chinese tat

15330-0Q010

replaced by

15330-40020

2 hours ago, flash22 said:

Check the loom, change the vvt solenoid for another one, you may have been supplied the wrong one, or It's just mechanically stuck, that would cause the p0011 and the run then dies as i have previously said, because a part is new doesn't mean its good or working correctly especially Chinese tat

15330-0Q010

replaced by

15330-40020

I have tired like 3 solenoids, something is electrically wrong. Tried swapping the ecu to another, now went back and now it starts for one second and dies and just cranks until turning ignition on a and off, that it starts and dies agian. I tried reprograming the immobiliser and same ****. 

That is an immobilizer fault you need to check that ground on the front right and tug on the wires and inspect the plugs that go into the top of the fuse box

what fuse are you pulling ?

23 minutes ago, flash22 said:

That is an immobilizer fault you need to check that ground on the front right and tug on the wires and inspect the plugs that go into the top of the fuse box

what fuse are you pulling ?

Idk just randomly fixed by itself the ignition turn off turn on issue. Now diagnosed the non start issue from the big fuse, it was the alternator. Disconnect it, the car starts and runs, connect it the car starts and dies.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links