Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has Ne1 Seen The Rising Sun Graphic?

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Hey f31, am trying to look for pictures of Jap cars with the Japanese rising sun on them. I've decided to do this to mine, but, I've only got a side view of a car with it on, I can't see that top/bonnet of the car, so don't know what it looks like, if it actually does come over onto the bonnet, or stops at the top of the wing. Heres a desription of what I'm after. A yellow line around the front wheel arch, this is the sun, with broad ' rays ' eminating/radiating out from the sun, along the car body length. All in yellow on a red car. I'd add the pic of what I have got, butIdon't knowhow. So if ne1 here has ne idea of what I am on about, your help is much appreciated. a website linkor just the pic ofa car with it on would be very nice. Thanks Again.

Well, the car I saw them on WAS red, with yellow rays init. And if the rays was red, they wouldn't show up too well ON a red car init. Sor lo!! :lol: Ijust need to see the bonnet/front corner overview.

this isn't exactly as you described, and it's on a different car, but it might give you some ideas.

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/cgibin/photop...rt=1&thecat=676 (I can't insert the image cos it's on a dynamic page - you'll have to click the link)

The car belongs to a Celica Club UK member called SAS. take a look in her gallery on the site for more pics!

HTH!

Hey Craig, just tryd the links, both of them, the link to her one dsnt open, and the gallery link in the main site dnt open either.

dude! ive been searchin but n luck as of yet!!

will let you know if i come out on top!

Hey Craig - good to see you fella!

Here is the pic Craig is on about - as he said, not an MR2 but hey........

rising_sun.jpg

Hope SAS doesnt mind, will delete the image if requested!

U mean wheres that pic from jim? get it right!

Its from the game Street Car Syndicate. :thumbsup:

hey.. I'm Scottish it's what we speak like here..... ( lol )...

Yup, StarletSR got it in one, the game is called Street Car Syndicate a.k.a. SCS from Namco. I don't know if it's out here yet, I saw the advert in a Jap Tuner mag from the US. Saw the pic of the car in it, but wasn't the pic posted by Starlet, and I thought it was outta there!! Car is going in to body shop Wednesday to get back end painted in black. From the front edge of the roof, diagonally down towards rear bumper, the rear bumper is gna be black, so basically, the roof, boot lid, engine cover, scoop bumper rear wings-ish are becoming black. I just need to see a top view of a bonnet before Wednesday to see how the rays meet, if they do meet. But I think its gna look a bit !Removed! if the rays just stopped at the top of the wings init. And I want thesun on BOTH sides of the car, not just one side. Keep searching ppl, you may even find something which takes your fancy as you browse!!

Hi,

colors are reversed on this one, it's from "street racing syndicate" by NAMCO

clicky

Looks like the stripes stop at the edges, then the graphic is repeated from the corner going over the edges.

Cheers, Yves.

Hey vvvan, fanx, but, like I said, I need a front/top view, so I can see how is goes over the bonnet. Cos I want it on both sides, and the rays does come onto the bonnet, the rays are going to meet in the middle init. So need to see HOW they meet, if they do. I think is gna look a bit funny if they just stopped suddenly at the top of the wings init. Everyone has got the idea with seeing the SIDE view of the car now. just gotta get a front corner/top view now. Fanx ppl, perseverance pays off eventually. Keep at it!! Sometime today(2sday) plssssssss.

Hi,

I think that the graphics *don't* meet, but that they are rather two separate ones, one starting from the front right corner covering the right hand side and the bonnet, the other one starting on the left hand rear and covering the rear and the boot. Both the yellow car and the red car Shelly posted have the same colour scheme, the other side of the car has a different graphic on it looking a bit like brush strokes randomly applied.

Anyways, the game ended development at a British company called Eutechnyx. Maybe drop them a mail to see if they can help you out with some more info?

Cheers, Yves.

IC, I've jst dug out the car mag, the game is called Street RACING Syndicate, not Street CAR Syndicate.sorry guys. Try this - www.SRSgame.com Hey Bibbs, I cud just get the bonnet sprayed black!! Gna look the same from a distance. Man, my belly is REALLy empty now, just finished a major plop plop!! :lol:

Man, my belly is REALLy empty now, just finished a major plop plop!!

WOAH!!! Information overload.... icon8.gif

Hey guys, finally found it!!! go to SRSGame.com on the navigation thingy , bottom right corner, click on number 2, overview, shows the Skyline offside front corner,the BONNET, YESSSSSS. The site is pretty cool too, has music as well, so turn on yor spkrs!!! BEASTTTTTTTTTTT. Fanx f31 for your time, mucho grassy *****.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links