Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo X 2022 Auto-locking doors

VladiErbs

Hi all, does anybody know how to setup automatic door lock once start driving, please? I’m also trying to find how to get to hidden service menu, but all options from other models doesn’t work. Thanks!

I never saw this option altough I always read the manual thoroughly.
Checked the manual again : I find nothing that controls closing the doors automatically while driving.
I think this thing doesn't exist on Aygo X.

Thanks for reply. I have this option in highlander, so was hoping that in new Aygo X it’s existed as well. Nevertheless, have you ever managed to get into hidden menu?

No. Never tried.

Doors could be manually locked from inside but I suppose you know that.

Its not available on the Aygo, as Frostyballs said in the link above.

It's not an active option on UK cars, if it was, you need a high-end scan tool or techstream

13 minutes ago, haelewyn said:

I found these links on the internet.  Hope they are of any help or can confirm anything.

https://victoriamgclub.com/how-to-activate-the-automatic-lock-of-my-toyota-aygo/

that link is very vague, its a bot generated by the looks of it using key words

I love this option in my cars, unfortunately, this was one of the "cons" on my list when I bought my Aygo X.

In my last car, a RAV4 (2011) that also did not have it, but I managed to find a OBD plug in speed auto door locking device on AliExpress and it worked a treat.  It even activated the four way hazards when in reverse.

I've been in contact with the same company who do not currently do one yet, but intend to.

I also contacted a few other sellers who could not 100% totally confirm that their product would work, because they don't have access to the Aygo X.  But they did send me a few to try, but none worked, all they did was to activate the four way hazards when out in reverse.

So I'm going to keep looking.

6 minutes ago, 152bobby said:

I love this option in my cars, unfortunately, this was one of the "cons" on my list when I bought my Aygo X.

In my last car, a RAV4 (2011) that also did not have it, but I managed to find a OBD plug in speed auto door locking device on AliExpress and it worked a treat.  It even activated the four way hazards when in reverse.

I've been in contact with the same company who do not currently do one yet, but intend to.

I also contacted a few other sellers who could not 100% totally confirm that their product would work, because they don't have access to the Aygo X.  But they did send me a few to try, but none worked, all they did was to activate the four way hazards when out in reverse.

So I'm going to keep looking.

I honestly think that some are pretty generic and if it's a Toyota one, but not specifically for a Aygo X, they could work.  For example 

£21.51  23%OFF | For Toyota C-HR 2018-2021 Hybrid Professional Auto OBD Speed Lock Car Door Close Device Automatic Locking Closer Open Unlock
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EJptRGB

It's more than likely hidden in the programming, but it needs activating in a certain way finding the correct PIDs etc is the hard bit

2 hours ago, flash22 said:

that link is very vague, its a bot generated by the looks of it using key words

For me, if I click it, it goes to a subject in the forum where the same question was discussed. Wiz seemed to read the information as well.

Don't know where it went wrong for you. 

I’ll try the way mentioned by linked explanation and share here if it’s works. Some concerns: 1. star-stop button runs the engine, no chance just keep it on without 2. No door lock button to hold because central lock is integrated to  door’ knob.

Unfortunately, doesn’t work. I was trying like 20 times in different combinations, but no success.

Does the Aygo X have an alarm?

The feature used to be an option on cars with TVSS (Toyota Vehicle Security System) rather than the door lock ECU.

Nope, just the basic Immobilizer.  You can add a aftermarket one, which I looked into, but having the exclusive with remote entry and remote locking from ANYWHERE, I decided to go take the chance and cock up what I have and possibly void the warranty.

Mine has no alarm but new cars delivered in my country rarely come equipped with an alarm system. 

• 2 months later...

Just browsing "again" to see if Aliexpress etc are doing a obd speed lock yet, still can't find one.

Just wondering if I tried the one from my old Rav4, would it do any damage or either work or not work ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links