Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cox up against Khan

Bper

Howard Cox from fair Fuel campaign UK has announced he will stand against Sadiq Khan at the next London Mayoral election. The founder of Fair Fuel has pledged to scrap the entire Ulez if he is elected.

He has also promised to abolish low traffic neighbourhoods across the entire capital.

• Like 3

We have just come back from a week in London staying at my brothers place who is selling up and moving to Essex.

He's got many friends in London and they can't wait for this bloke Khan to go.

• Like 3

I just hope people actually vote him out this time; Last time to my disbelief people voted him in for a 2nd term!!

If it comes to that I'll put down Howard as my primary and whoever the conservative candidate is as the secondary, as they'd have the highest probability against him.

I'd vote for literally anyone to get Khan out, even Count Binface!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I regularly watch Talk TV, and Sadiq Khan (I call him ‘Sad Sick Khan’) gets frequent unglamorous comments aimed at him.  He isn’t a driver himself, and obviously has problems in his views about motorists.  He is completely bigoted and will not listen to any objections to his opinions.  I believe he pulled in more than £22million last year, and plans to spend much of this on further cameras.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Haliotis said:

I regularly watch Talk TV, and Sadiq Khan (I call him ‘Sad Sick Khan’) gets frequent unglamorous comments aimed at him.  He isn’t a driver himself, and obviously has problems in his views about motorists.  He is completely bigoted and will not listen to any objections to his opinions.  I believe he pulled in more than £22million last year, and plans to spend much of this on further cameras.

Hi Albert,

Also an avid listener to talk radio, both Mike Graham and kevin O'Sullivan made a pod cast which they air their true feelings about !Removed! Khan.

Unfortunately I can't post it here due to the strong language used but needless to say they are on the side of common sense . I would like to think Howard Cox wil beat him in the next election for London Mayor but that all comes down to the electorate and twice they have voted him in.

He needs to go and the sooner the better.👍

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 7:03 PM, Bper said:

Howard Cox from fair Fuel campaign UK has announced he will stand against Sadiq Khan at the next London Mayoral election.

Let's hope its not another Cox up ......

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Haliotis said:

I believe he pulled in more than £22million last year

I believe it was closer to 243 million with the various charges

• Like 2

This is the sort of thing that makes it so difficult - I've looked into Howard Cox and the more I read about him, the less I'd want anywhere near the reins of power.

Why are all the candidates either really awful people or doing it for laughs?!

At this point I'm favouring abolishing the position entirely! Heck, we're supposed to be a democracy - Surely decisions should be arrived by consensus rather than a single individual being given so much power to wield?!

We may as well go back to being a monarchy if that's considered acceptable!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links