Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo X side / wing mirror plastic cover.

JayPan

Hello everyone! Couldn't find anything related to this, so apologize if this was already answered somewhere.

I've hit my side mirror and the plastic cover popped off and I ran over it, completely ruined.

Is there anywhere I can buy that? Is it the same as the previous generation Aygo?

Thank you very much!

Its any Aygo X part, the old cover will have a number on it

Don't forget to look on eBay, as a few Aygo X (2022) onwards are starting to show up for breaking parts.

2 hours ago, 152bobby said:

Don't forget to look on eBay, as a few Aygo X (2022) onwards are starting to show up for breaking parts.

For example ( click on the sellers other items.  If it's not listed, always worth asking)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195448826107?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=eDZpvXIMTbG&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=QAvtyY_dTt6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I tried waiting a while for an eBay listing but I wasn't having any luck. Finally I pulled the trigger and bought a 2014 Aygo mirror cover at Amazon and and fits like a glove! Thanks for your suggestions!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links