Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problems with dashboard lights

Janet121

Anyone had any problems with 3 lights staying on, engine management, traction control and tyre pressure lights, garage plugged car in for a die test which read no signal rear oxygen sensor, anyone else had this problem? Anyone know of any easy fix? Or does the ECU need updating? Very low mileage car 

We had the same on our 2016 Aygo - replacement (under warranty) of the O2 sensor cured it. 

• Like 2

While I am no mechanic, the engine management light may have something to do with the no signal rear oxygen sensor diagnostic message. This may be faulty and need replacing.

The tyre pressure light could be that your tyre pressures are too low, or that the batteries in the tyre sensors have failed. This would involve the removal and replacement of the sensors. This may explain it a bit better. https://mag.toyota.co.uk/how-does-tpms-work/

As for the traction control, this one I can;t offer any advice about.

I’ve had 3 new oxygen sensors of which didn’t work, did you get the genuine sensor? Or aftermarket one?

Genuine - as the car was within Toyota's new car warranty. No issues since.

22 minutes ago, Big_D said:

While I am no mechanic, the engine management light may have something to do with the no signal rear oxygen sensor diagnostic message. This may be faulty and need replacing.

The tyre pressure light could be that your tyre pressures are too low, or that the batteries in the tyre sensors have failed. This would involve the removal and replacement of the sensors. This may explain it a bit better. https://mag.toyota.co.uk/how-does-tpms-work/

As for the traction control, this one I can;t offer any advice about.

Thanks very interesting

45 minutes ago, Big_D said:

The Aygo (different to the 2022 onwards Aygo X) has an indirect tyre pressure monitoring system which doesn't have wheel mounted sensors. So not applicable in this case.

Do you know what the codes are ? Have they looked at the data from the o2 sensors ?, TPMS make sure your tire pressures are correct*

3 sensors, do you know what make they used ? OEM is Bosch (Toyota part number 89465-0H050) Bosch 0 258 030 446

*Toyota's do put a show of lights on, to say hay pay attention, i have an issue

Get a second opinion from another place (Avoid the big chains)

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The Aygo (different to the 2022 onwards Aygo X) has an indirect tyre pressure monitoring system which doesn't have wheel mounted sensors. So not applicable in this case.

Thanks @FROSTYBALLS. That I did not know 👍

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links