Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Insurance

neo_4789

Hi,

Can someone tell me what insurance group the T Sport is and does anyone know anywhere cheap for insurance that they've come across?

Thanks

i think its group 7, i get my insurance through directline. Never been out quoted by anyone but they must like my postcode or something as others dont find the same!

happy hunting, its a minefield!

Aye Group 7 and as said..it's a minefield....loads of variables...each having a different effect on the premium with different companies....shop around

However remember it's not just the cheapest your looking for...but best cover for your buck...going dirt cheap now...can be expensive later.

Vipes

loads of variables...each having a different effect on the premium

Tell me about it ive just changed jobs from the building trade to windscreen repair

dropped my insurance quote from £738 to £586

Also like they said alot of it depends where u live but i found admiral very good

Try admiral first on your own then add a second driver ie parent thats clean.

MIne was 280 all in mind you am 29 full ncb and 3 points

I went through Elephant for me and my Girlfriend and I paid £320.00

I am 28 with Full NCB, Girlfriend is 27 with 6 points and 3 years NCB.

Thanks

Kevin

mines stoopidly high at the moment, somthing like 1500 or 1700, anything i do 2my car they wack a hefty load more on insurance, i am only 19 tho, thinking of changing insurance...

mines stoopidly high at the moment, somthing like 1500 or 1700, anything i do 2my car they wack a hefty load more on insurance, i am only 19 tho, thinking of changing insurance...

Hey Chuk, try elephant. I'm 19 with 0 points, and 0 NCB (cus this is my first policy on my own).

It's roughly £1300 for 12month plan, and £1100 for a 10month accelerated NCB plan. After 1yrs NCB it should drob to below £1000 as well.

you should have changed ages ago ya plonker!

200 quid for a induction kit WTF!?

Iv changed my springs, put in a struct brace, put in a headunit and i could put an induction kit and exhuast it and i get no increase at ALL with my premuim!

:thumbsup:

iv been quoted 1100 on a tsport!

im 19

1 yrs ncb

0 accidents

norwich union!

does anyone know what there like for mods????

CB :thumbsup:

norwich union!

does anyone know what there like for mods????

CB :thumbsup:

i'm with them they allow you 3 mods after that dont tell em or change your insurance :lol:

I'm 19, got a 1.0L Yaris T3, 1 yr NCB, no points and work in motor insurance got cheapest of £663 :) monthly installments of £57.50 instead of £105!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links