Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not a pick up day, more like lease ending-day!

CruxisCore

I had pretty terrible luck with cars over the past few years, mostly having driven older cars with 300-600k kilometers on them. To be expected, I guess. I realized that half of the stress in my life was coming from cars and I decided no more. So last year they were having pretty aggressively low pricing on an Aygo X lease as the model was just coming out around here, so I guess they wanted some cars on the road. I figured why not. I've had this for 10 months now and the lease was only a year so I got a few more months.

I fell in love with how Toyota has crammed all the safety features even to the cheaper cars. It was good to drive other than obviously lacking some oomph, but I'm a pretty relaxed driver anyways so I managed. I was also surprised just how much stuff I could actually carry in it for my band/music hobby. Also weird how such a small and powerless car does like 3,7l/100km on the bigger roads. Sure it accelerates slow but once you get her going, it doesnt really feel like driving a small car. Doing 120 km/h at 2,5-3k revs is pretty nice.

Anyways, I've never really had a Toyota before this but the experience with Aygo X had me moving on to a Yaris Cross when this lease ends. But yeah, it's no "new car day" for me with the Aygo X but figured I might as well capture her here before I have to give her up 😄

5pm0jgeazca91.webp

• Like 6

Nice one, I usually go for three year leases as I like to get as much time and lower monthly price as I can, but I glad you enjoyed your Aygo.

• Like 3

One year lease are the most expensive. 3 years like above lower the cost. 

• Like 1

Nice read 👍 enjoying your Aygo x and the next Yaris x too. 👌 Small, efficient and reliable cars are all we need these days. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Wiz201 said:

Nice one, I usually go for three year leases as I like to get as much time and lower monthly price as I can, but I glad you enjoyed your Aygo.

This was kind of a special promotion, only one year was available and it was also cheaper than any other combination "publicly" available.

Or of course they wouldve leased it to me for 3 years too, but it wouldve been at much worse terms as it wouldnt have been within the special campaign thing

• Like 2

You work for Toyota or any company related to Toyota ?

4 hours ago, haelewyn said:

You work for Toyota or any company related to Toyota ?

Nah

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links