Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

At last, a Toyota purchase.

TobyH

Hi, recently purchased a 2003 2.5 D4D VX 270 Hilux. As with any new/old vehicle there are always things to do. Its got 133k on the clock and has a few marks etc but seems to run pretty well.

I like to give a new (to me) vehicle a full service so have already changed all the oils/filters. E-Locker wasn't working so have bought a new one. Lots of little things need sorting, but having been away from UK for a while (and not got my hands greasy!) I am really enjoying getting back into tinkering, even though my body is groaning and the discomfort of rolling around under the Hilux!

Looking forward to utilising the experienced members knowledge and perhaps meeting up with members too.

Toby

• Like 3

welcome, Toby.

Hi Toby,Welcome lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it. Hilux is a nice vehicle enjoy it and keep posting what you do to it.👍

Hello Toby - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi,

Welcome to Toyota Owners. You've got yourself an indestructible car!

Don't forget to change the differential gear lube, as it is a hardworking part and sometimes people forget to take proper care of it. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links