Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2024 MY Yaris update

dave hendy

Haha, I was just about to reply to them to point them at this thread and by the time I find it and I refresh the post I'm suddenly here! That was disorienting! :laugh: 

Info on the 130 is a bit thin on the ground atm; My local dealer didn't even know it's in the pipeline when I asked them!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Oni said:

Here is something I have found online: a brochure of the new model in slovak.

Hooecsomeone may find it useful.

cennik_NG_yaris_2024-1-2.pdf 

This one is an easier read 😆, take specs with large pinch of salt 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Noooo! If there's one thing a Yaris doesn't like it's salt! :eek:  :laugh: 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Harters said:

cennik_NG_yaris_2024-1-2.pdf 1.62 MB · 12 downloads  

This one is an easier read 😆, take specs with large pinch of salt 😉

Thank you so much! 😃  "Machine translated by Google"... I had no ideia you could do that! Thank you for the GREAT help! 👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Oni said:

Thank you so much! 😃  "Machine translated by Google"... I had no ideia you could do that! Thank you for the GREAT help! 👍

You’re welcome 😃

I’ve also done it for brochures I’ve scraped off the Polish websites for the new LBX and C-HR as they always seem to get the details before anyone else 👍

• Like 3

On 11/15/2023 at 9:15 PM, Oni said:

Hello, everyone.

Any news about the upcoming versions Yaris MY24 with 130bhp?

Isn't it meant to be on sale next January?

Shouldn't there be more information available by now (brochures, ofificial info and tests)?

Thank you all.

You should know by now, you can’t rush Toyota UK into giving information.  You can buy a Lexus LBX right now but they still refuse to tell you the full specifications so you know it’s got fully opening doors and glass to fill the holes up but it seems beyond the wit of man to publish the spec.  If you want to know the spec of the new Yaris you’ll have to suffer the same suspense.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, anchorman said:

You should know by now, you can’t rush Toyota UK into giving information.  You can buy a Lexus LBX right now but they still refuse to tell you the full specifications so you know it’s got fully opening doors and glass to fill the holes up but it seems beyond the wit of man to publish the spec.  If you want to know the spec of the new Yaris you’ll have to suffer the same suspense.  

Unfortunately... I believe you are absolutely right! 🤔🤭

• Like 1

So I am about to order my 2024 Yaris but was trying to decide between Excel and Premier Edition, which here in Portugal are 3k apart but Premier adds to Excel the pano roof, heated seats, HUD, wireless charging and the new 130hp engine. For 3k it is a bargain in my view, trouble is it is only available in three colours (white, silver and blue) and with weird machined alloys. I wanted the same colour (Decuma Grey) and alloys as in the Excel but it is not possible!

Why does Toyota make it hard for people to get the top versions by providing few exterior styling options?!

P.S. I wanted the 2nd one below (Excel), but the prettiest Premier I can get is the 1st below (silver)... Now I am stuck choosing between significantly better equipment for "only" 3k extra or an uglier exterior...

Premier.PNG

Exce.PNG

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MG95 said:

Why does Toyota make it hard for people to get the top versions by providing few exterior styling options?!

Down to your importer - they decide what specifications, colours, etc, etc to sell in their market area.

Pretty/aesthetic in the eye of the beholder. I rather like the Neptune blue, makes it really stands out, just my preference. €3k will equal to £3k here no doubt. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Down to your importer - they decide what specifications, colours, etc, etc to sell in their market area.

I have been checking all countries and all Premiers come with the same two/three colours and set of wheels. Such a shame...

Yeah, I never understood why the higher specs seem to be more limited in things like colour choice, or why you can't pick the colour of the interior.

If they made them in batches then I could understand it, but I've watched the manufacturing videos and each car is made to order anyway!

If I had the choice, my one would have been blue with silver highlights, but for some weird reason colour options were only available on the lower specs - The Excel spec could only have red, or different shades of grey, and you had to have the light-coloured interior (Mine has so many marks on the seat sides and arm rest now! :crybaby: )

You'd think the higher the spec the more customization they'd allow!

It's a weird Toyotaism that seems to persist. The stupid thing is the Mazda badge-clones don't seem to have this limitation - You can get their top-spec with a black interior, although their whole range has limited colour choices, but at least it's consistent!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Yeah, I never understood why the higher specs seem to be more limited in things like colour choice, or why you can't pick the colour of the interior.

If they made them in batches then I could understand it, but I've watched the manufacturing videos and each car is made to order anyway!

If I had the choice, my one would have been blue with silver highlights, but for some weird reason colour options were only available on the lower specs - The Excel spec could only have red, or different shades of grey, and you had to have the light-coloured interior (Mine has so many marks on the seat sides and arm rest now! :crybaby: )

You'd think the higher the spec the more customization they'd allow!

It's a weird Toyotaism that seems to persist. The stupid thing is the Mazda badge-clones don't seem to have this limitation - You can get their top-spec with a black interior, although their whole range has limited colour choices, but at least it's consistent!

Yes... the thing is I really wanted to pay the extra 3k for the extra equipment but likely will not do so because of the styling. We will both be losing out.

• Like 1

Just tried to order a GR Sport in white but they have stopped this in UK 🤷🏻‍♂️So you can only have pain5 you have to pay for 

+1 for premier edition. These are always best trim levels to have and on.y available at launch. Then excel and GR. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2023 at 9:34 PM, MG95 said:

So I am about to order my 2024 Yaris but was trying to decide between Excel and Premier Edition, which here in Portugal are 3k apart but Premier adds to Excel the pano roof, heated seats, HUD, wireless charging and the new 130hp engine. For 3k it is a bargain in my view, trouble is it is only available in three colours (white, silver and blue) and with weird machined alloys. I wanted the same colour (Decuma Grey) and alloys as in the Excel but it is not possible!

P.S. I wanted the 2nd one below (Excel), but the prettiest Premier I can get is the 1st below (silver)... Now I am stuck choosing between significantly better equipment for "only" 3k extra or an uglier exterior...

Premier.PNG

Exce.PNG

Honestly, those features sound incredible. Agreed on the Premier. I love the bi-tone paint finish personally though!

• Like 1

Is the the Neptune Blue / Black combination paid extra?

Renault does that with the Clio's "Alpine Esprit Version". You pay extra for the (Alpine) Blue coloured version (orange is not considered an extra, though)!?! 🙄

25 minutes ago, Oni said:

Is the the Neptune Blue / Black combination paid extra?

In Polish catalogue, it's free (and only available) for Premiere Edition 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love the new internal facelift Cross and the new green.  Did the new intern sneak a new colour in while 96 year old monotone Bob went to change his incontinent pad?  The French are a million times behind Toyota in terms of reliability but they have a much less Henry Ford attitude to colour.  Lock colour blind Bob in the changing room and let someone with an imagination loose Toyota (and don’t think I’m not talking about you Lexus).  

• Haha 1

UK Specs where finalised to dealers today

On sale and order books open December, Website updated & Production starts January, Dealer demos February & Customer deliveries from March.

4 Trims levels as per current line up of Icon, Design, GR Sport & Excel plus for a limited launch period Premier Edition.

Icon gains:

• Halogen front fog lights
  • Rear power windows
  • OTA software updates
  • 9" Touch 3 multimedia with Android auto & Apple car play
  • Auto wipers
  • Leather gear shift knob  Steering wheel

Design gains:

• Optional Safety pack
  • OTA software updates
  • 9" Touch 3 multimedia with Android auto & Apple car play
  • 7" Customisable digital combi meter
  • New design 16" machine faced alloy wheel image.thumb.png.eb6955be560cca3d74630aa9c8314e58.png

GR Sport gains:

• 130 BHP Engine
  • 12.3 Customisable digital combi meter
  • 10.5 HD Toyota Touch 3 with wireless Apple car play & Android auto
  • GR Sport Suede seat fabric
  • Optional Bi Tone paint
  • Optional Safety pack

Excel gains:

• Black partial Leather seat, dark interior replacing light Grey interior
  • Wireless Phone charger
  • Safety pack
  • Optional Panoramic roof

Premier edition:

• 130bhp Engine
  • Heads up display
  • Digital smart key
  • Safety pack
  • JBL Audio
  • Standard in Bi tone Neptune blue ( exclusive to Premier ED ) Optional Pearl white bi tone or Silver Metallic bi tone 

Safety pack adds:

• Blind spot monitor
  • Safe exit warning
  • Front & Rear parking sensors

Icon, Design & Excel available with 115BHP engine only

GR Sport & Premier with 130BHP engine only

Icon from £22630

Design from £23535

Excel from £26700

GR Sport from £28805

Premier Edition from £28925

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thanks very much for the update, my friend will be pleased.  She has been chomping at the bit for more information 😆  

Good to see the Design model she is looking at has only increased by £350.  If she decides to push the boat out and go for the Excel it has had a much bigger increase though at £1615.00 (at today's prices), plus you lose the nice light interior 🤔.

Think she will go with the Design though as she probably will not want the larger wheels.  She made that mistake with her current i10 and didn't realise how much of a difference 1 inch would make on the ride compared to the demonstrator she drove which had smaller wheels.

• Like 1

Got the design for £19k for an order Feb 2023 via broker. Excel were circa £1750 more. Now the difference is almost £3200 on retail price. Premiere at £29k, broker price likely £26.5k is rather expensive. 

Before 04/2022 the excel with tech pack were £22.5k via broker. Tech pack = HUD & JBL. 0 % 42 month PCP. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

Got the design for £19k for an order Feb 2023 via broker. Excel were circa £1750 more. Now the difference is almost £3200 on retail price. Premiere at £29k, broker price likely £26.5k is rather expensive. 

Yes, she had a very similar offer from CarWow a few months ago.  She will be paying more, but she is happy about that as she wanted to have the revised model 👍

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links