Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2024 MY Yaris update

dave hendy

19 hours ago, flash22 said:

£30k you are at GR pricing and mid-range Corolla money

edit Lexus lbx

The Premiere Yaris isn't £30k...and the cars you mention , are not of similar spec or price. The dealers are almost holding firm, on the price of LBX BASE MODEL at £29 995, you might get a couple of hundred £ off this price?

Hi, a current 2023 Kia Sportage GT Line S HEV owner who is downsizing and is soon to be a a new Yaris premiere in Neptune blue owner. Been told end of May/ beginning of June for delivery.

I’m not bragging here just letting others know that mine has cost £24,567 in the uk. If you’re current or ex forces (any branch) or I think NHS as well (not 100% on NHS) then you can buy from www.forcescarsdirect.com for that price. 

Edited by Neptuneblue
Grammar
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Neptuneblue said:

Hi, a current 2023 Kia Sportage GT Line S HEV owner who is downsizing and is soon to be a a new Yaris premiere in Neptune blue owner. Been told end of May/ beginning of June for delivery.

I’m not bragging here just letting others know that mine has cost £24,567 in the uk. If you’re current or ex forces (any branch) or I think NHS as well (not 100% on NHS) then you can buy from www.forcescarsdirect.com for that price. 

You've served your country so you deserve any discounts that may come your way.

I've been to a few airshows, wonder if I qualify 😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Neptuneblue said:

I’m not bragging here just letting others know that mine has cost £24,567 in the uk. If you re ex forces (any branch) or I think NHS as well (not 100% on NHS) then you can buy from www.forcescarsdirect.com for that price. 

Ok, I just visited that site and you'll forgive me for being a little sceptical since, in completing the registration process, there was no (nor has there been since) check as to whether I am a bonafide veteran at all. (unlike the Blue Light Card and Defence Discount Service Card ) ...and I am btw...

Then I looked at some of the small print. It was good to see that they are FCA-regulated. However, I noticed that all their example finance quotes are based on a 48-month PCP at ~8.9% (which is double that of Toyota Finance currently and 6 months longer...) and they just pass you on as a broker...

They are just acting as a middleman between you the customer and the dealer earning commission along the way.

Carwow, Motorway & others are their direct competitors it would seem... (IMHO)

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, CPN said:

Ok, I just visited that site and you'll forgive me for being a little sceptical since, in completing the registration process, there was no (nor has there been since) check as to whether I am a bonafide veteran at all. (unlike the Blue Light Card and Defence Discount Service Card ) ...and I am btw...

Then I looked at some of the small print. It was good to see that they are FCA-regulated. However, I noticed that all their example finance quotes are based on a 48-month PCP at ~8.9% (which is double that of Toyota Finance currently and 6 months longer...) and they just pass you on as a broker...

They are just acting as a middleman between you the customer and the dealer earning commission along the way.

Carwow, Motorway & others are their direct competitors it would seem... (IMHO)

I understand the skepticism, I also like to check everything before buying. I’m the same with all purchases. Re: identification - they ask for ID on ordering a vehicle. I had to supply copies of my service card, rank, regiment.

You are quite correct in that they are brokers. The vehicle is bought direct from Toyota and is being supplied in my case via my local Stoneacre Toyota dealer. I spoke to the Stoneacre dealer in person and he confirmed the discount could not be matched by them. Also, I’m a cash buyer so haven’t looked at their finance details. If you get better deals from other suppliers then I’d also go that way. 

I’ve previously used Carwow and recommend them as well.

I just thought I’d mention the saving I got in case it helped someone else👍

• Like 3

There are a number of brokers who give discounts for ex-forces, blue light workers, etc.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Neptuneblue said:

Brilliant well done you....although they do have mixed reviews.

• Like 2

Hi, I am thinking of getting the Design model. I understand the dashboard on this has now been upgraded from previous 4" to new 7". Does anyone know how this works? As I understand it, it used to be two binocular style elements with the middle 4" display.  I am assuming it will be the same just with an expanded middle bit? As far as I can tell, higher specs have a lager display which is 'fully customisable' ie looses the binoculars. Is this the case with the Design grade, only on a smaller scale?? It is frustrating the new Yaris brochure is still not on the website and 3rd party offerings naturally only cover the top specs at the moment.  If anyone has taken delivery of a Design model yet, it would be really helpful to post a pic or two of the dashboard layout. Many thanks.

4 minutes ago, ChrisP74 said:

Hi, I am thinking of getting the Design model. I understand the dashboard on this has now been upgraded from previous 4" to new 7". Does anyone know how this works? As I understand it, it used to be two binocular style elements with the middle 4" display.  I am assuming it will be the same just with an expanded middle bit? As far as I can tell, higher specs have a lager display which is 'fully customisable' ie looses the binoculars. Is this the case with the Design grade, only on a smaller scale?? It is frustrating the new Yaris brochure is still not on the website and 3rd party offerings naturally only cover the top specs at the moment.  If anyone has taken delivery of a Design model yet, it would be really helpful to post a pic or two of the dashboard layout. Many thanks.

Now that's something I'd like to know too! I'm collecting my new Design spec in June/July!

24 minutes ago, ChrisP74 said:

Have you been to Toyota Vertu in Leicester or Loughborough ? Just wondered if the new 2024 model in showroom ?

1 minute ago, Countryside said:

Have you been to Toyota Vertu in Leicester or Loughborough ? Just wondered if the new 2024 model in showroom ?

I have been to the Loughborough one, albeit last week and it was not the 2024 version yet, plus it was the GR Sport version not the Design.  I test drove a Design but it was a 22 plate. Not tried the Leicester one, so that's an idea.... thanks.

• Like 1

Lovely at Loughborough did you have a coffee and a hob nob ?

• Like 2

I’m waiting to see the new excel with the new big sat nav etc looks fab in silver love the alloys 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ChrisP74 said:

Don't think the design 2024 has the new dash set up, only the excel, gr, premiere. With these higher spec, the binoculars are no longer there. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Countryside said:

Lovely at Loughborough did you have a coffee and a hob nob ?

Yes they were good at plying me with unlimited proper coffees, no hob nobs in sight though, but did get a little Lotus Biscoff packet each time 😁. Very friendly bunch!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

Don't think the design 2024 has the new dash set up, only the excel, gr, premiere. With these higher spec, the binoculars are no longer there. 

Probably just an expanded centre bit then, for the Design... 

Yes 7" dash, the higher spec has fully digital 12.3". 

17 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

Yes 7" dash, the higher spec has fully digital 12.3". 

Yes looks great on YouTube I could be noisy and go to the Mazda dealer 200 yards away and see the big screen on the top Mazda 2 hybrid 

• Like 2

On 3/3/2024 at 8:58 PM, Dick_Dastardly said:

You've served your country so you deserve any discounts that may come your way.

I've been to a few airshows, wonder if I qualify 😃

Don’t you serve your country if you empty bins or dig holes in the street?  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ChrisP74 said:

It is going to be the same as Corolla had previously. Large display in the middle and no binoculars. This is a pic from new Yaris.

IMG_3552.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, anchorman said:

Don’t you serve your country if you empty bins or dig holes in the street?  

If I joined the Salvation Army would I qualify..?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Patres said:

It is going to be the same as Corolla had previously. Large display in the middle and no binoculars. This is a pic from new Yaris.

IMG_3552.jpeg

Oh Brill. That is what I was looking for...   that's really helpful. Thank you so much! I think that looks really nice. 😊

• Like 1

Just over £25k for the premiere now, they are giving a contribution of £1k towards it on a PCP, thought PCP over 24 months is well over £1k on interest. 

Screenshot_2024-03-05-14-23-46-138_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.33be1f93f1cb36ad39fe21bcca26dad8.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hmm, what paint and options can you add on top of th- No! Stop tempting me!! :fear: 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Hmm, what paint and options can you add on top of th- No! Stop tempting me!! :fear: 

Go to carwow website and configure. I would only think about it if they bring back 0% finance or somehow got a huge windfall somewhere 🙂

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links