Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The elusive 500 miles…

S_J_P

What’s the highest mileage you’ve got from a single tank of fuel?

I’ve had a variety of Aygo’s for a long time, and a recent trip across from Kent to Dartmoor saw my best single-tank mileage but I didn’t break the elusive 500miles on a tank 😢 

476.2 miles at an indicated 75.8mpg (but actually 30.96 litres so 70mpg). I still had around 18 miles of indicated range so perhaps I should have attempted the 500 as there should still have been almost a gallon left inside!

D36E8A7A-D604-4FB6-9214-25E2F2FDBFCA.thumb.jpeg.2dc9f86208d4ca62e81160269119eb7c.jpeg84193E99-A79C-4B47-BEAE-FF62B9D7AAD3.thumb.jpeg.06dedd6fd70a0da34411f57630aa1139.jpeg

• Like 5

Lol, that’s impressive and better than my hybrid 👍

Next time you try that perhaps take an extra gallon of petrol in a separate container and in the boot not worry you will be stranded and you can break the 500 miles mark. I have these numbers too but my tank is larger 42ltrs 

Cracking 500 is difficult with such small fuel tanks; I can only do it if I'm being really disciplined and can get into the 80's mpg!

• Like 1

You would need long rides too. With town driving, it's never going to work.
I'm on 4.6 ltr/100 km now in summer.

General consumption since New Year :  5 ltr / 100 km

• Like 2

The best I've done is 569 miles. I must've been crazy because the car took 34.659L to refill (74.63mpg)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Running on vapour probably had my Aygo 2022 at 440 miles mixed cycle.. Still hoping to make the elusive 80MpG… 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links