Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Handbrake

s0cks

Hey guys,

My handbrake is way too loose. Could any of you give me a quick how to on tightening it? I guess its a nut or something under the centre console where the handbrake is?

Also, what prices do you guys pay for your alloys. A set of nice 16inches + tyres is colsing £700? How does every young male driver on the planet have like 18inch alloys? Arg!

Cheers,

s0cks

not sure many ppl hav 18inchers on their yaris!!

alot hav 17s tho!

i bought 15s wit new yokos for 275 includin P+P on eBay!!

keyword: eBay!!!!!!!!!!

take the centre console off mate! the cupholder at the back end of console, take the pad from outa there, and undo the screw (i hadta use a drill) then yank up and the front ends attached via clips! hava look for yaself! 5min jobbie

hmmmm! maybe ROB aka JAXX can help!! he likes to take his car apart from fun lol! and since his names been mentioned in this topic, he'l come rushing in lol!

Hi,

Unscrew the console bit that covers handbrake and shifter, at the bottom leftside of the handbrake, opposite of the cable is a thingie with two nuts on it, loosen the top nut and then tighten the bottom nut until you're satisfied with the adjustment, then tighten the top nut on the bottom nut, put the console bit back and you're all set for front-wheel dorifto powah. ;)

Cheers, Yves.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links