Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhausts

Chuck04

Which would u suggest  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which would u suggest

• Apexi
    • Blitz
    • Hks
    • Fujitsubo
    • other- Pls specify

Okies so ive got some cash so ive decided tints and exhaust next, but which exhaust would u recomend, im torn between Blitz and hks as i know some peeps with these, but what would u recomend and why

Im looking for somthing that will add a nice loo tone to the car, faily loud so its noticable but nothing 2 stoopid

i'm not biased ;) but this does match all your requirements and is built to last for probably a few centuries! really good quality - kevin from envy will back me up

The power getter yea?? £360 ish from envy, ill drop kevin an e-mail and see how quickly he can get it for me, want it done as soon as poss, im hoping tescos arnt going to be :censor: and dont wack 2 much on my insurance :crybaby:

cost me £102 on elephant. but i added it just after i took the policy out.

you won't be dissapointed with the exhaust, its the bomb.

im gona get a custom one when i start uni&work! eg. rage! until i have the money for booster skirt and twin exit zorst, bit like robs but on a standard, itl still look nice ;)

I dont suppose any 1 has Kevins e-mail been looking on site and cant seem to find contact details, ive got number but im poping out in a second thought b easier to quickly drop him an e-mail... sure ive found it b4 jst cant now lol

Cheers :thumbsup:

think i mite flog the booster one as i want two hooj 4inch jap style pipes stuck out the back

the booster one is 4inch per pipe but cos they are rolled 'inward' the look smaller

I've got a Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust for my T-Sport. Excellent build quality, quite light and is not stupidly loud. When you first start the car you wouldn't know that you've got a new exhaust fitted, but when your engine gets up to temperature, then you've got prescence!!

Cost me around £370 from Racelogic.

:D :D orderd it, should have it by 2mo, kevin had 1 in stock :D :D so excited

Great choice Chuck, you won't regret it! Just packing up now, lovely piece of kit! :drool:

I really need to get one fitted to mine soon!

Kevin

:D  :D  orderd it, should have it by 2mo, kevin had 1 in stock  :D  :D  so excited

Great choice Chuck, you won't regret it! Just packing up now, lovely piece of kit! :drool:

I really need to get one fitted to mine soon!

Kevin

cheers for all the help bud :thumbsup:

Good choice mate you will be well chuffed with it :thumbsup:

cheers :D should b fitting it 2mo afternoon with mate fingerscrossed will put some pictures up and let u know what i think when done :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links