Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Purchase Worries about the Toyata Aygo X (Edge)

Clemenza

On 6/24/2023 at 10:21 PM, CruxisCore said:

That's actually something I forgot to mention:

I had a tyre explode on me when driving into a pothole and luckily my dealership supported me: they drove 60 km just to bring me an all season tyre to be fitted on the old rim so I'd get on the road again fast while we figure out where to get a new tyre.

Out of the (very few) options that were stock instantly I was offered 300€ and 190€ for one rubber + the work to get it on the rim. But since they brought me the spare I told them Ill just order one online for 80€ and return the spare afterwards.

The tyre profile is pretty much exclusive to the Aygo X and as such it can get expensive or at least hard to find tyres for it fast. Maybe in the UK its different but here market is much smaller.

There are no tyres that fit the AYGO X (18 inch) for 80 euro (new).

At least, I never managed to find one.

Around 110 euro (95 with a big discount) will be as good as the cheapest tyre that is legal for this car. From the prices your dealer quoted I assume you have 18 inch tyres.

It's not the profile that is a problem. It's the size of the tyre.

The market is the same difficult everywhere.   Tyre fabrication is never done exclusively for one country.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links