Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front seat slider end cap?

152bobby

I was washing and hoovering and doing the usual POL checks on my daughter's car today and noticed one of the rubber end caps missing on the front passengers side seat sliders.

Just wondering if someone has a spare or know where I can get one without jumping through hoops😀

It's a 2014 MK2 Aygo.

Cheers

Bobby

i don't think there is a track cover on the mk2, apart from 3-door cars that have a hinge cover

b11c558cd631c33b317558cf7e347e66.png

Funny how there is a cap on both sides of the driver seat and one on the inner runner on the passenger seat, but not one on the outer runner !!

Just looks rubbish when the seat is push back and you can see it (or in my case, not see it, because it's missing)😀.

I'm pretty sure there should be one, because it does look like you could hurt your leg on the exposed metal.

Maybe I'll just take the inner one off the driver's seat runner,  because that seat is always pushed forward and you can't see them anyway !!

Cheers 

Can't seem to get one of the wee buggers off to see if it has a part number !!! I don't want to break it 😭

16878680218115291122680718362050.jpg

That is because the see it bolted down and 2 tabs on the inside of the square openings

that comes as part of the rail - i thought it was cover, cover, no wonder i couldn't locate it

If that's the case, I'm dumbfounded how the other one came off if the bolt has to be undone !!

Looking at that bolt, the front seat has been out a few times

• Like 1

Blimey...I don't want to know why the seat was out 🥹.  Must have been the previous owner or the dealer.

• Like 2

And look what I've just found in with the space saver wheel 👍

16878706065838432159130991579473.jpg

• Haha 1

It just clipped into place 👍

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links