Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

IN'n'OUT Autocentres !!!

152bobby

Does anyone have experience in using this Garage chain for car servicing ? (and yes, I know that it one centre can be totally different from another).

I use them for MOTs for my daughter's Aygo.

I was just wondering, because they have a servicing deal on (see attached).

I've always taken it to MrT to keep up the FDSH, but is that worth it on a 2014 MK2 Aygo ?  It is in excellent condition for the year and is well looked after.

20230626_081106.jpg

The problem with all of these service centres everyone who visits will have a different opinion of how good or bad their experience was. The reviews on this company are generally good on Trustpilot but it would be advisable to spend some time looking at different review sites to get a better idea.

Having said this the only true way of finding out is to use them,you may be lucky and get a good service deal and experience or not. If not then take it back to MrT.👍

• Like 1

For me it’s either a dealer or diy. 
it’s not about the service but the warranty claims and what happens next in an event of some major components failure? What this centre will do to help , repair or replace and how they will deal with the whole situation. Will they fix for free, will they contribute anything, if you go to Toyota will they vouch the service history and accept it to carry on warranty repair. All these questions comes to mind. 

• Like 3

Your feedback is what I expected to be honest....I just wanted to be sure 😄.  Thanks 

I tend to say with toyota at least they can't say not toyota parts have been used 

• Like 3

Engine flush and fuel saver does not cost £20 each, ofc they are marking it up, as well, unless the car is doing high mileage or a really high miler then it probably isn't necessary. 

All I have done on my car was oil & filter change once a year at a chain garage. MOT go to place that does not do repairs - £50. Replace pollen and air filter myself. Saved a lot.

• Like 4

Thanks.  I'm convinced, I'm not going to bother 👍

• Like 4

Agree, I would be trying the garage once and see how they do, rather than signing up long term. All depends on the mechanics to be honest, I had bad experiences with main dealers, not toyota!, on basic servicing but very good work done by independants, but they can take some finding. As above, even if you get oil + filter done at a garage, beauty of these cars is the air filter and pollen filter are very easy DIY, easiest car I worked on for access and tools required (which is not many!)

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links