Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Recommended beginner friendly mods for Corolla e140/e150

KrystianSs

I recently got my first car which is a Toyota Corolla e140 1.4 D4D from 2008, I've been looking around the market and can't seem to find much aftermarket support for this spec of the car, I know the 1.4 Diesel isn't ever going to produce much power but that isn't the point, I just want to make it more fun and personalized to drive, As I've never owned a car before I was hoping there would be some plug and play or drop in mods for the car but cannot find any myself, if anyone has any suggestions or websites I should look on please let me know, any help would be appreciated.

In the UK and most of Europe, it was called an Auris 😉

17 minutes ago, flash22 said:

In the UK and most of Europe, it was called an Auris 😉

Ireland had the Corolla saloon though, and in Ireland the hatchback was also called the Auris.

It's the same platform, just a different body

Hi,

Apart from new or refurbishing the wheels if yours are badly marked etc there's not a lot of bolt on goodies around as they were quiet well speced, Different wheels mean you have to inform your insurer of such a change.

You could fit reversing sensors if you are handy with diy electrics or update your stereo by fitting something like an Android head unit or replacing the front Speakers with better quality ones,  that gave a big inprovement on our 2006 model.

Be wary of fitting things like a K&N air filter, have read a few posts of them causing running problems.lower mpg.

Probably a good wash and wax , thorough cleaning of the  interior and detailing of the engine bay and wheels will make it look and feel much better.

A headlight polishing kit if yours are getting crazed/cloudy on the outside.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links