Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota aygo actuator

VeraGr

Hi guys!

Please tell me where I can buy online (in UK or Europe) the actuator for toyota aygo 2008 (semi automatic).

the number of the actuator is 33960-70011.

Thank you very much!

Vera

Have you had the brakes checked yet ? No point at throwing (expensive) parts at it unless you have codes, and it's diagnosed properly, I have all the technical documents for the MMT

you had the clutch actuator changed, was the gearbox recalibrated ?

I very much doubt it's anything to do with the shift actuator - the car will drop its self into N to protect its self

46 minutes ago, flash22 said:

I took the car to another mechanic, he run the diagnostics with computer and he told me that the clutch and the actuator must be replaced. He tried to reprogram the actuator that I have now but he told me that it doesn’t let him to program. 

So now the car is doing strange things additionally to the issue when it gets to N on the traffic light it switches to N while I am driving and I have to stop somewhere and to rester the car engine 4-5 times in order to move.

No I haven’t try to check the wheels to be honest I don’t understand how to do it by myself. 

some scan tools do not support the MMT fully or the mechanical doesn't know the MMT system

your brakes are the original issue, get them checked asap before going any further

Here's the manual MMT Initialization method

INF12215_GB.pdf

22 hours ago, flash22 said:

some scan tools do not support the MMT fully or the mechanical doesn't know the MMT system

your brakes are the original issue, get them checked asap before going any further

Here's the manual MMT Initialization method

INF12215_GB.pdf 148.83 kB · 164 downloads

If I understand correctly I can do the calibration of the gearbox by myself manually just using one cable ? 

I saw one youtube video here: 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links